• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Build the offense around Bench!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,425
  • Days Won:  19

Re-watched the last game vs Maryland.

QF is still better over all than Bench

Again, coming in cold when he did, QF should have looked better. Who gets snaps with the first team all season? Who has a chance to learn a rhythm with those receivers, who was warmed up pre-game and played all game? Bench was set up to fail.

Very true- he was set up to fail!

False. This 'cold' QB change worked very well for South Carolina vs UCF

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Again, coming in cold when he did, QF should have looked better. Who gets snaps with the first team all season? Who has a chance to learn a rhythm with those receivers, who was warmed up pre-game and played all game? Bench was set up to fail.

Was he in for more than one series?  Was MD QB in for more than one series.  Thinking that a QB can come off the bench and be used to game speed in one series, is not realistic but most of you Green Knob Gobblers, trying to buttress a poor coach, don't care much about reality anyway.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  131
  • Days Won:  0

Was he in for more than one series?  Was MD QB in for more than one series.  Thinking that a QB can come off the bench and be used to game speed in one series, is not realistic but most of you Green Knob Gobblers, trying to buttress a poor coach, don't care much about reality anyway.

Times are really tough at Fowler Ave U when the typical Green & Gold "Gogglers" descend even further into the unrealistic abyss to become Green Knob "Gobblers."  Too funny!

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I can only assume this is sarcasm.  Nunez started and played every series except one.  Orth came in "cold" and went 0 for 3.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

I can only assume this is sarcasm.  Nunez started and played every series except one.  Orth came in "cold" and went 0 for 3.

Yeah, Nunez was a horrible example. Better one would be UC's Hayden Moore. Came in cold and went 2/3 22yds on that drive .... but SB didn't/shouldn't have come in cold to begin with.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  361
  • Days Won:  0

Unfortunately arguing over which QB should play is futile. The one constant on this team over the last three years is CWT offensive philosophy and him calling the offensive plays. 

After watching many College Football games CWT has set up this offense as if he was coaching in the 80's. College football today requires you to score points in bunches, this trend is even evident in the SEC. CWT has recruited a ton of talent but that means nothing if the COACHES don't put players in a position to make plays. After three games it's very hard to imagine them winning any games against teams with equal of better talent as I just have not seen any ability for CWT to Adapt his offense. 

Unless there is a huge turnaround (IMO it would take a miracle ) CWT may not survive the year. 

I sincerely hope not as feel CWT is a quality person and roll model for the kids. So I will continue to cheer like crazy for them to win.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

I sincerely hope not as feel CWT is a quality person and roll model for the kids. So I will continue to cheer like crazy for them to win.

Yes.