• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard is transferring to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

We play offense?

I've been offended several times by our play.

Lol

+1

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,305
  • Days Won:  10

As a former D1 athlete,  sometimes you have talented kids who go to a program and for some reason that is beyond your control it is not a right fit.  To many factors go into an athlete success in college that are out of the athletes control and for that fact out of the administrations control.   QF on his opportunity at USF could find it an ideal fit and the scheme plus all the coaches line up and he becomes a superstar.   Success is usually dictated by what is going on between the ears.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Am I the only one waiting for the other shoe to drop?

We've had enough shoes dropping around here between bball & football. Maybe this is just unadulterated good news for a change...I said maybe.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I don't know about you guys, but I think Taggart just earned another year.

No doubt Taggart's recruited well, but I'd like to see some semblance of an organized, well-working offense and defense before I get behind this statement. Randy Shannon recruited extremely well at Miami, but he was fired for being a poor coach (and losing to us) or surrounding himself with inadequate assistants. I really hope Taggart can pull the nose up on this season.
Randy Shannon v. 2.0

Whole lotta Zook so far...

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,424
  • Days Won:  19

Not sure if anyone else heard this, but as I was driving home, Tom Krasniqi was doing an update on 620, and he reported that Woulard was transferring to "UC-" and then corrected himself, "USF."  I almost drove off the road.

lol

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Not sure if anyone else heard this, but as I was driving home, Tom Krasniqi was doing an update on 620, and he reported that Woulard was transferring to "UC-" and then corrected himself, "USF."  I almost drove off the road.

lol

Indeed. That poor kid wouldn't be able to come around Tampa anymore if that happened. :angrymob:

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,025
  • Days Won:  38

Just read the news about AW. I'm excited. It seems like we have a few guys with potential now and just need to find a way to get that potential realized.

I like the idea of Kean getting some time to red shirt and learn if this plays out...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

At least he was humble with his decisions, from what I saw in his quotes sounded very mature. http://www.campussports.net/former-ucla-qb-asiantii-woulard-will-play-usf/

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I don't know about you guys, but I think Taggart just earned another year.

No doubt Taggart's recruited well, but I'd like to see some semblance of an organized, well-working offense and defense before I get behind this statement. Randy Shannon recruited extremely well at Miami, but he was fired for being a poor coach (and losing to us) or surrounding himself with inadequate assistants. I really hope Taggart can pull the nose up on this season.

Randy Shannon v. 2.0

If Shannon was such a good recruiter, why did it take Al Golden three years to have a good season?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

At least he was humble with his decisions, from what I saw in his quotes sounded very mature. http://www.campussports.net/former-ucla-qb-asiantii-woulard-will-play-usf/

Listened to some interviews he comes across as a smart guy. I'm excited to see him compete with Flowers next year for the starting job.