• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard is transferring to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I just found this out and had to laugh. After all this time and so many people trashing Woulard, it's hilarious he's going to be a Bull again.

It just proves one of two things:

1) recruits DO NOT read the recruiting boards on here.

or

2) They do, but they just don't care and what we say on there doesn't matter to them at all.

As I've thought all along ... I'm going with the former.  So let's please give this whole "watch what you say, they may be reading this board!!" nonsense a rest.  

Edited by GaUSFBull

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

A year is a long time to wait. What are the rules on transferring after sitting out a year?

If he was no where for a year then he could transfer and play immediately anywhere, but what's the point in that?  If you're going to have to sit out you may as well do it productively with a team.

The alternative would be a JUCO type situation, but given he's already used his redshirt and freshman years, after 2 years at JUCO he'd only have 1 year left to play.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,023
  • Days Won:  469

So you feel he's commited to the Bulls this time? Poor choice of words.

I wish we could get him on the field faster. I'd hate to see a better offer come along in the meantime. That's why I was asking. Is there any compelling issue that keeps him here this time?

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

So you feel he's commited to the Bulls this time? Poor choice of words.

I wish we could get him on the field faster. I'd hate to see a better offer come along in the meantime. That's why I was asking. Is there any compelling issue that keeps him here this time?

Once he enrolls in classes at USF, he could not transfer again and play immediately without a hardship case (which frankly wouldn't make much sense considering he's from the area).  IF he enrolls at USF he's not going anywhere.  Even though he can't play immediately, it's not only playing that ties you to a school, but also academics.  Sure it's possible he could transfer, but then he'd have to sit out yet again.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I just found this out and had to laugh. After all this time and so many people trashing Woulard, it's hilarious he's going to be a Bull again.

It just proves one of two things:

1) recruits DO NOT read the recruiting boards on here.

or

2) They do, but they just don't care and what we say on there doesn't matter to them at all.

As I've thought all along ... I'm going with the former.  So let's please give this whole "watch what you say, they may be reading this board!!" nonsense a rest.

OF COURSE, AW & his dad read this board. How could they help not to, with a 300 page thread on him and now this reincarnation? LOL

To think that MOST USF recruits (and most USF players for that matter)DON'T read this board,is unwarranted. Put yourself in their place. MOST people in general will read what other people are saying about them, IF they know they are being talked about. That's just human nature.

Having said that, there are a range of opinions on just about everybody said in here. So, I don't think that any one thing said about a player by someone on here will have that great an impact on their decision one way or another. But, posters should still be careful to NOT post something that they would not say to that player's FACE.

Mama, I get what you're saying, but you're blindly believing that it truly was AW's dad (was that ever proven?) and we have no clear evidence to believe AW actually read the board.  Sometimes people are not who they say they are, and sometimes people make assertions that just aren't true.

I agree with your last paragraph, though.  It's ok to be critical but it's never a good idea to be insulting to a HS or college athlete. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Mama, I get what you're saying, but you're blindly believing that it truly was AW's dad (was that ever proven?) and we have no clear evidence to believe AW actually read the board.  Sometimes people are not who they say they are, and sometimes people make assertions that just aren't true.

I agree with your last paragraph, though.  It's ok to be critical but it's never a good idea to be insulting to a HS or college athlete. 

I hope you're not implying that Matt Grothe isn't actually Matt Grothe on here.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

TBP needs an authentication system, like Twitter.   :FIREdevil:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

TBP needs an authentication system, like Twitter.   :FIREdevil:

Perhaps every poster should be finger printed and have his/her DNA test on file here. LOL

It's a message board ... one never knows ...