• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard is transferring to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

In all seriousness this should be a tremendous get for the Bulls. I just find it funny how many people ruthlessly went after the KID's character out of butthurt and now those same people are going to have to find some sort of rationalization so they can feel alright rooting for him as a Bull.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,604
  • Days Won:  424

In all seriousness this should be a tremendous get for the Bulls. I just find it funny how many people ruthlessly went after the KID's character out of butthurt and now those same people are going to have to find some sort of rationalization so they can feel alright rooting for him as a Bull.

Not sure why you'd find it funny. It's what a portion of every fanbase does and ours isn't any different ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I'd say it's at least a 50-50 chance of their going to have to learn a new playbook for next year. Just based on the past two years.

We got shut out by our rival at home in the last game of the season after 2 years. It was the first home shutout in our history. Decisions were made to ensure the shutout rather than to put some points on the board. I hope the playbook changes, and not just to a different section of the same book. There are just some things you don't allow to happen.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,047
  • Days Won:  38

I'd say it's at least a 50-50 chance of their going to have to learn a new playbook for next year. Just based on the past two years.

We got shut out by our rival at home in the last game of the season after 2 years. It was the first home shutout in our history. Decisions were made to ensure the shutout rather than to put some points on the board. I hope the playbook changes, and not just to a different section of the same book. There are just some things you don't allow to happen.

I still have my Beat UCF shirt. Ah memories of shut outs at home...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,023
  • Days Won:  469

ucfcalprint2png_tshirt.jpg?color=Black&h

The first loss was acceptable, even respectable. But last year's shut out at home? I apologize to any CWT apologists but that was a line in the sand he won't be able to step back across for me.

The first loss was acceptable, even respectable. But last year's shut out at home? I apologize to any CWT apologists but that was a line in the sand he won't be able to step back across for me.

Ever? No matter what success he may have here??

Correct. In the unlikely event he suddenly realizes what it takes to win here, develops players well, and assumes and propagates the nascent identity this young school and fanbase had been building (as opposed to appearing seemingly oblivious to it), then I will re-evaluate. However I think there is a low likelihood of such a drastic turnaround.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Although I'm willing to forgive the 1st/2nd year losses if we start punishing UCF again, that shutout nearly ties with losing to McNeese--both those losses will forever ring in my head and give me doubts on whether he can coach & motivate his players. I sure hope this year begins the healing process.

Correct. In the unlikely event he suddenly realizes what it takes to win here, develops players well, and assumes and propagates the nascent identity this young school and fanbase had been building (as opposed to appearing seemingly oblivious to it), then I will re-evaluate. However I think there is a low likelihood of such a drastic turnaround.

After re-reading, I get it .... He would be able to step back across that line if he has the success all, or at least most of us want him to. You just don't think he can do it.