• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard is transferring to USF

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,526
  • Days Won:  422

On a different note, would someone be able to tell me how to contact the forum admin?

You can get a message to him through here if he doesn't see your request first ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

So attempting field goals rather than trying to score touchdowns, for the sole purpose of avoiding a shutdown because we weren't going to win with field goals, would have been better? Losing 16-3 would have been better? Pretty sure the last guy got excoriated for kicking field goals down 41-3. And rightfully so.

So ur saying ur 100% ok getting shut out by our biggest rival on our home field and letting them hold the honor of being the first team to shut us out. Getting a field goal down 16-0 might just spark something as u never know what might happen on the next kickoff. What if they fumble and u recover resulting in a td? Now it's a 6 point game. Being down 41-3 that game is over
Where did i say i was ok with it? Much less 100%.

The rest of that is speculative bs.

It just sounds like ur saying as long as we tried for a td but couldn't get it it's ok. Does anyone remember a play cincy pulled on us a few years back where they came out on the 2nd half kickoff and faked it into a onside recovery. Those are the type of plays that can turn a game if done correctly

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

Disappointed in JPP.

On a different note, would someone be able to tell me how to contact the forum admin?

1-800-555-1212

edit:

Sorry, didn't see your post count... You probably have a legit question. Check with Brad or Trip

Edited by Sellular1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

So attempting field goals rather than trying to score touchdowns, for the sole purpose of avoiding a shutdown because we weren't going to win with field goals, would have been better? Losing 16-3 would have been better? Pretty sure the last guy got excoriated for kicking field goals down 41-3. And rightfully so.

So ur saying ur 100% ok getting shut out by our biggest rival on our home field and letting them hold the honor of being the first team to shut us out. Getting a field goal down 16-0 might just spark something as u never know what might happen on the next kickoff. What if they fumble and u recover resulting in a td? Now it's a 6 point game. Being down 41-3 that game is over

It just sounds like ur saying as long as we tried for a td but couldn't get it it's ok. Does anyone remember a play cincy pulled on us a few years back where they came out on the 2nd half kickoff and faked it into a onside recovery. Those are the type of plays that can turn a game if done correctly

Risky goes both ways. If CWT tries that with our team and fails, IMO his microscope gets a newer and more powerful lens.

To me that looks like that's what he's saying .... which in no way, shape or form equates to being "100% ok getting shut out by our biggest rival on our home field and letting them hold the honor of being the first team to shut us out" .... and I'll go out on a limb and say that I'm sure UCF would have been looking for any kind of trickeration on the ko if we had made the meaningless fg. That's not quite the same scenario as a 2nd half kickoff.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

As I recall, the first shutout in program history was the Meineke Bowl and people applauded Leavitt for playing to win and not to avoid a shutout. Sounds like Taggart had the right idea too.

The ucf shutout was the first home shutout but the third one overall. 2nd was at Rutgers 31-0

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

You can get a message to him through here if he doesn't see your request first ...

Hi aasports34, you can reach me through the board or via this email link

Thanks,

Brad

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Dude's saying all the right things ...

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Usually humility makes a better person and more focused player. He's definitely matured since our first encounter.