• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2015 Football Recruiting Discussion ... And Other Stuff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  1,290
  • Days Won:  0

Awesome! And I'm wondering who do we free up for?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

What time does everything usually wind down on signing day? I'm going to miss some of the action in the morning.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516

With these last 2 commits really seems like Taggart and Co. are grasping at straws til fill this class. I don't think they're very confident going into the last day if they're going after a Stetson commit to flip...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  390

Hopefully I wake up to some good news tomorrow.. Cmon Ray Ray  :GoBulls: 

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

With these last 2 commits really seems like Taggart and Co. are grasping at straws til fill this class. I don't think they're very confident going into the last day if they're going after a Stetson commit to flip...

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about - that kid was a walk on.

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

We flipped him as a walk-on. I'm still hoping Lawson flips. I know he probably won't, but we really need a good QB in this class.

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

We flipped him as a walk-on. I'm still hoping Lawson flips. I know he probably won't, but we really need a good QB in this class.

This.  I would love to get a top quality QB this is position we really need help at.   

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

If by flipping you mean bringing the kid on as a preferred walk on.....  You don't burn the midnight oil to get those kind of kids you just put the offer out there.  As for the other kid he was committed to a conference rival and was just brought up to Cinci  (who has owned us) for an official visit and had an offer from them.  He's not Ray Ray but to pretend that he's awful is just nonsense.  Maybe it's not Taggart that's grasping at straws......

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about - that kid was a walk on.

Wow... My sincerest apologies. I saw on rivals this kid "flipped" to us. Didn't read anything else into it. 

If by flipping you mean bringing the kid on as a preferred walk on.....  You don't burn the midnight oil to get those kind of kids you just put the offer out there.  As for the other kid he was committed to a conference rival and was just brought up to Cinci  (who has owned us) for an official visit and had an offer from them.  He's not Ray Ray but to pretend that he's awful is just nonsense.  Maybe it's not Taggart that's grasping at straws......

As I just said above I saw on rivals the kid "flipped" to us from Stetson. I assumed it was as a scholarship if they were reporting on it. So sorry.

Either way, last year we were getting late commits from kids like Josh Black, Legrande Harley, Marlon Mack, D'Ernest Johnson etc. I've just been extremely underwhelmed by this year's late additions. I think that's fair to say in comparison to last year.. Or is that grasping at straws ??? LOL