• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Per Joey Knight, CWT said, Mike White is still the starter.  Taggart's excuse for him stated, "Mike just wasn't in the game".  ........REALLY!!!!?????    CWT actually said that?  No wonder we can't win games since Wille keeps throwing all his players under the bus injuring them so they cannot play.

And if he "wasn't in the game" why did it take so long to take him out? Cwt is not a good coach

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

Mike is hardly ever in the game. Bench is more productive when he is in. It's like night and day and always has been.

Gismo you are preaching to the choir here.  Preach it!   If White comes in next week, there will be a lot of Booooo's coming from the stands.   ZBull and I will.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Per Joey Knight, CWT said, Mike White is still the starter.  Taggart's excuse for him stated, "Mike just wasn't in the game".  ........REALLY!!!!?????    CWT actually said that?  No wonder we can't win games since Wille keeps throwing all his players under the bus injuring them so they cannot play.

And if he "wasn't in the game" why did it take so long to take him out? Cwt is not a good coach

Taggart's response was worse than White's play.  He is in over his head.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,955

Guys I miss winning 7 games a year in a bcs conference

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Guys I miss winning 7 games a year in a bcs conference

I just miss getting 200 yards of offense and actually looking like a team. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,955

next week we play Houston, which will be another good test for us. I would really like to see bench start. Even if coach wants Mike to be the starter, can we let Mike just have that title, without necessarily playing?

I want to win games. I want results. Are the wins coming? Is this process working? doesn't look like it. time for results.

Edited by hm101

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181

next week we play Houston, which will be another good test for us. I would really like to see bench start. Even if coach wants Mike to be the starter, can we let Mike just have that title, without necessarily playing?

I want to win games. I want results. Are the wins coming? Is this process working? doesn't look like it. time for results.

White and cwt are going to bring attendance to all time lows.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I'd say "Mike hasn't been in the season"...

How do you reward that by giving him another start?  Didn't he say you had to "Do something" to play on his team?

Coach Willie Taggart - #donothing

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,682
  • Days Won:  8

Per Joey Knight, CWT said, Mike White is still the starter. Taggart's excuse for him stated, "Mike just wasn't in the game". ........REALLY!!!!????? CWT actually said that? No wonder we can't win games since Wille keeps throwing all his players under the bus injuring them so they cannot play.

I'd say "Mike hasn't been in the season"...

How do you reward that by giving him another start? Didn't he say you had to "Do something" to play on his team?

Coach Willie Taggart - #donothing

It goes beyond rewarding bad play by White. He is basically showing Bench there is no completion percentage or number of TD passes he can make to take the job. Bench has no reason to put in any effort because he cannot get rewarded. Bench only gets to see the feild based on White's play, not his own. That is the real tragedy.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Heck, at this point I'm ready to pay good money to find out what Bench did that got him banished. Can we do a group funding thing for that?

I don't know that Bench would be better but I've seen enough of White and enough of Bench that I'd like to see what Bench could do with a few weeks of first team reps in practice and game time.