• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

Never have and never will. That's the definition of most of usf basketball history in a nutshell. 3 NCAA Tournament Appearances. 2 wins. 1 conference tournament title. A handful of guys with a cup of coffee in the NBA and one guy who hung in the league a decade.

We played in the Sun Belt, Metro, C USA and the Big East and the above is all we got. Maybe it's time to do things differently.

Try telling that to the big time boosters like Mr Ramil and Mike Charles and see what they say. They will always go with ethics. That is what USF stands by and will continue to stand by. Now if you become a big time booster like them you can have your say of how USF should run things.
When was the last time you talked to Ramil or Charles??? My guess is never!!!!!!!! Stop talking out of your a$$ like you're in the know!!!! All you know is jack squat!!!!
Lets just say that one of those big time boosters is my boss you idiot. And if I ever did bring something up like this I would be FN fired!!! So I have no idea who they will hire but I can tell you that Pearl is not their guy. Believe what you want to. I am just telling you as fact!! Jack!!
If you're his secretary why don't you listen in on his calls or read his email?

Zing!

That person already got busted for doing that before. They wont make that mistake again.  But I will keep my eyes and ears open this week. I cant wait to get back to work tomorrow. I wonder if I will see Judy again roaming around our work place. Used to see Doug a lot but not anymore. Harlan is more than likely still on the west coast so I dont expect to run into him this week. Hey, got to get info anyway I can as this is a big FN deal for USF. We needed a home run hire. 

Exactly, like Bruce Pearl

They would laugh. If you ever run into Judy I almost dare you to bring that name up. You would get a funny reaction from her. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Never have and never will. That's the definition of most of usf basketball history in a nutshell. 3 NCAA Tournament Appearances. 2 wins. 1 conference tournament title. A handful of guys with a cup of coffee in the NBA and one guy who hung in the league a decade.

We played in the Sun Belt, Metro, C USA and the Big East and the above is all we got. Maybe it's time to do things differently.

Try telling that to the big time boosters like Mr Ramil and Mike Charles and see what they say. They will always go with ethics. That is what USF stands by and will continue to stand by. Now if you become a big time booster like them you can have your say of how USF should run things.
When was the last time you talked to Ramil or Charles??? My guess is never!!!!!!!! Stop talking out of your a$$ like you're in the know!!!! All you know is jack squat!!!!
Lets just say that one of those big time boosters is my boss you idiot. And if I ever did bring something up like this I would be FN fired!!! So I have no idea who they will hire but I can tell you that Pearl is not their guy. Believe what you want to. I am just telling you as fact!! Jack!!
Zing!

That person already got busted for doing that before. They wont make that mistake again. But I will keep my eyes and ears open this week. I cant wait to get back to work tomorrow. I wonder if I will see Judy again roaming around our work place. Used to see Doug a lot but not anymore. Harlan is more than likely still on the west coast so I dont expect to run into him this week. Hey, got to get info anyway I can as this is a big FN deal for USF. We needed a home run hire.

They would laugh. If you ever run into Judy I almost dare you to bring that name up. You would get a funny reaction from her.

Nah, don't bother. Her and her "boosters" like mediocrity.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Zing!

That person already got busted for doing that before. They wont make that mistake again. But I will keep my eyes and ears open this week. I cant wait to get back to work tomorrow. I wonder if I will see Judy again roaming around our work place. Used to see Doug a lot but not anymore. Harlan is more than likely still on the west coast so I dont expect to run into him this week. Hey, got to get info anyway I can as this is a big FN deal for USF. We needed a home run hire.

Haven't chatted with her since provost Khator's going away party. But if I see her, I'll see what I can squeeze out of her.

Zing!

No they have been tired of losing. That is why Heath, Holtz, and Woolard are gone. If they liked mediocrit they would still be here. Also, Leavitt would have never been fired. Seriously, I blame Judy and boosters for how they handled the Leavitt situation. Caved in. Weak!! 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Zing!

No they have been tired of losing. That is why Heath, Holtz, and Woolard are gone. If they liked mediocrit they would still be here. Also, Leavitt would have never been fired. Seriously, I blame Judy and boosters for how they handled the Leavitt situation. Caved in. Weak!!

Good point, agreed.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Zing!

Must be her ethics.

As you said, she obliged her money men in using the locker room situation to can Leavitt - a coach accused of "plateauing". She stood by as the jackals destroyed a man who built and loved the program.

Maybe she's been rehabilitated amd can give someone else a chance.

Is that in wikipedia?

Zing!

Must be her ethics.

As you said, she obliged her money men in using the locker room situation to can Leavitt - a coach accused of "plateauing". She stood by as the jackals destroyed a man who built and loved the program.

Maybe she's been rehabilitated amd can give someone else a chance.

Is that in wikipedia?

Not yet, but I will add that to wiki.  Dont you just love the USF way??? It is great!!! So proud to be a USF BULLS!!! SIRAC!!!!

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

Zing!

That person already got busted for doing that before. They wont make that mistake again.  But I will keep my eyes and ears open this week. I cant wait to get back to work tomorrow. I wonder if I will see Judy again roaming around our work place. Used to see Doug a lot but not anymore. Harlan is more than likely still on the west coast so I dont expect to run into him this week. Hey, got to get info anyway I can as this is a big FN deal for USF. We needed a home run hire. 

I just texted her and told her to go with Bruce.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Pearl is going to get another shot to turn a program into a winner. Might as well be USF.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Pearl is going to get another shot to turn a program into a winner. Might as well be USF.

Completely agree