• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Some are reporting Auburn is going all in on trying to get Pearl. If USF wants they can block that, but waiting for April 7th to hire someone is going pretty much eliminate getting the known commodity and kind of put USF in the hire and hope mode. Unless they plan on blowing the top off with a huge money offer to take a HOT COACH that isn't on the HOT SEAT like Grant and Kennedy, the time to strike is NOW!

The longer USF waits the less chance of getting that WOW hire, unless the checkbook does the talking.

Vega,

You know **** well that USF has and will never be interested in  Pearl. Why waste your time thinking about it? Just trying to help you out on this one.  There are plenty other candidates that USF is interested in. Dont worry. 

Daly I would be fine with USF not hiring Pearl as I have stated before. Would I like Pearl to be the HC, of course, but I'll be fine if he isn't. However again as I stated many times when it became apparent Heath was done at the beginning of Feb, USF has to hire a Pearl like coach. What I mean is they must hire that used car salesman type, an energetic personality type, kind of mad genius head coach, that attracts people to his circle, that excites the fan base, and the higher level prospects to come to USF. Someone that makes the local HS and AAU coaches believe in USF. This guy must be a self promoter and a winner. Now that is the perfect kind of coach to come here and ignite the fire that has been dormant so long at USF.

Guys like Grant is just another Sta Heath. The only difference between the two is that Grant's teams press, however he doesn't have a clue of what an offense is either. Same thing goes for the Andy Kennedy's of the world.

Edited by Vega

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

Some are reporting Auburn is going all in on trying to get Pearl. If USF wants they can block that, but waiting for April 7th to hire someone is going pretty much eliminate getting the known commodity and kind of put USF in the hire and hope mode. Unless they plan on blowing the top off with a huge money offer to take a HOT COACH that isn't on the HOT SEAT like Grant and Kennedy, the time to strike is NOW!

The longer USF waits the less chance of getting that WOW hire, unless the checkbook does the talking.

Vega,

You know **** well that USF has and will never be interested in  Pearl. Why waste your time thinking about it? Just trying to help you out on this one.  There are plenty other candidates that USF is interested in. Dont worry. 

Daly I would be fine with USF not hiring Pearl as I have stated before. Would I like Pearl to be the HC, of course, but I'll be fine if he isn't. However again as I stated many times when it became apparent Heath was done at the beginning of Feb, USF has to hire a Pearl like coach. What I mean is they must hire that used car salesman type, an energetic personality type, kind of mad genius head coach, that attracts people to his circle, that excites the fan base, and the higher level prospects to come to USF. Someone that makes the local HS and AAU coaches believe in USF. This guy must be a self promoter and a winner. Now that is the perfect kind of coach toi come here and ignite the fire that has been dormant so long at USF.

Guys like Grant is just another Sta Heath. The only difference between the two is that Grant's teams press, however he doesn't have a clue of what an offense is either. Same thing goes for the Andy Kennedy's of the world.

Grant will not be here either so I am not worried. USF will use that search firm to help with new hire. Will keep them working in stealth mode so that media like McMurphy will have a hard time finding out who USF is interviewing. I actually love how USF operates now. Keep the media out of these types of things. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Exactly, Grant brings NOTHING to the table we have not seen before. I hope these precious boosters show some balls just once. If not Pearl then someone whose stock is actual RISING.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Never have and never will. That's the definition of most of usf basketball history in a nutshell. 3 NCAA Tournament Appearances. 2 wins. 1 conference tournament title. A handful of guys with a cup of coffee in the NBA and one guy who hung in the league a decade.

We played in the Sun Belt, Metro, C USA and the Big East and the above is all we got. Maybe it's time to do things differently.

Try telling that to the big time boosters like Mr Ramil and Mike Charles and see what they say. They will always go with ethics. That is what USF stands by and will continue to stand by. Now if you become a big time booster like them you can have your say of how USF should run things.

Same boosters whose demands drove Woolie and his revenue programs into the ditch?

Never have and never will. That's the definition of most of usf basketball history in a nutshell. 3 NCAA Tournament Appearances. 2 wins. 1 conference tournament title. A handful of guys with a cup of coffee in the NBA and one guy who hung in the league a decade.

We played in the Sun Belt, Metro, C USA and the Big East and the above is all we got. Maybe it's time to do things differently.

Try telling that to the big time boosters like Mr Ramil and Mike Charles and see what they say. They will always go with ethics. That is what USF stands by and will continue to stand by. Now if you become a big time booster like them you can have your say of how USF should run things.

Same boosters whose demands drove Woolie and his revenue programs into the ditch?

Like I said. Boosters and AD dont write up the X's & O's. They dont go out an recruit.(Would be an NCAA violation if they got caught doing that). They serve thier purpose. Boosters help pay the bills. AD's bring in the best candidates. Final approval is Judy and boosters. Business!  I love it!! We love it!!! We love USF!!!! 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Like I said. Boosters and AD dont write up the X's & O's. They dont go out an recruit.(Would be an NCAA violation if they got caught doing that). They serve thier purpose. Boosters help pay the bills. AD's bring in the best candidates. Final approval is Judy and boosters. Business! I love it!! We love it!!! We love USF!!!!

Rah rah rah...😕

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

When was the last time you talked to Ramil or Charles??? My guess is never!!!!!!!! Stop talking out of your a$$ like you're in the know!!!! All you know is jack squat!!!! 

Lets just say that one of those big time boosters is my boss you idiot.  And if I ever did bring something up like this I would be FN fired!!! So I have no idea who they will hire but I can tell you that Pearl is not their guy. Believe what you want to. I am just telling you as fact!! Jack!!

If you're his secretary why don't you listen in on his calls or read his email?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

When was the last time you talked to Ramil or Charles??? My guess is never!!!!!!!! Stop talking out of your a$$ like you're in the know!!!! All you know is jack squat!!!!

Lets just say that one of those big time boosters is my boss you idiot. And if I ever did bring something up like this I would be FN fired!!! So I have no idea who they will hire but I can tell you that Pearl is not their guy. Believe what you want to. I am just telling you as fact!! Jack!!

Zing!

Lets just say that one of those big time boosters is my boss you idiot. And if I ever did bring something up like this I would be FN fired!!! So I have no idea who they will hire but I can tell you that Pearl is not their guy. Believe what you want to. I am just telling you as fact!! Jack!!

Zing!

That person already got busted for doing that before. They wont make that mistake again.  But I will keep my eyes and ears open this week. I cant wait to get back to work tomorrow. I wonder if I will see Judy again roaming around our work place. Used to see Doug a lot but not anymore. Harlan is more than likely still on the west coast so I dont expect to run into him this week. Hey, got to get info anyway I can as this is a big FN deal for USF. We needed a home run hire. 

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

Zing!

That person already got busted for doing that before. They wont make that mistake again.  But I will keep my eyes and ears open this week. I cant wait to get back to work tomorrow. I wonder if I will see Judy again roaming around our work place. Used to see Doug a lot but not anymore. Harlan is more than likely still on the west coast so I dont expect to run into him this week. Hey, got to get info anyway I can as this is a big FN deal for USF. We needed a home run hire. 

Exactly, like Bruce Pearl