• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

what kind of statement is taggart trying to make?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Desperation! It also gives him an excuse. He's playing alot "freshman"

It's crap responses like this that make people just shake their head and move on to other boards.... how else do you respond to stupid like this?

• Upvote 3

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,117
  • Days Won:  6

It's crap responses like this that make people just shake their head and move on to other boards.... how else do you respond to stupid like this?

+1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

He is saying my other 3 qbsvare trash. Might as well figure out if #4 is also.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

Most people have been calling for getting White in there earlier than this.  Poor performance and injuries have necessitated the move.  People are trying to micromanage when they question the timing of the move.

Eveld was game managing with very conservative play.  Cut down on the TOs but couldnt muster a drive inside the redzone.  Are we going to make Kloss kick 50 yarders all season?

Bench came in and is trying to make plays.  The turnovers reemerge which is unacceptable to CWT.

There is hopefully a guy in White that can both make a play and not force things.

This season is not lost, we need success in conference play and to sniff bowl eligibility.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I think Taggart is making it pretty clear that is looking hard for playmakers at every position.

I don't hear any anyone complaining too hard about Tice. Not too many people were complaining too much about Price when Holtz put him in last year or Davis the year before. I don't recall people complaining about Mike Ford's red shirt when he played against Auburn.

People need to stop worrying about what will be 4 years down the road.

I think the timing is right. In my opinion, White should have been brought in after halftime of the UCONN game. (I was watching him warm-up and the way he was warming up in that game I thought he was going in for sure).

I didn't think the Louisville game was the right time. Really would have been a tough position to start against a legitimate top 10 or whatever they are team on national TV. Bringing him in for the last 7 minutes or so was fine in letting him get some jitters out of his system.

Houston has a big offense, but is not the all around team UL was. Get him almost half a season to grow and learn and he starts off as an experienced QB next year rather than going through the learning experience next year.

If this kid was truly one of the top QB recruits in the country and was sitting behind a top QB just waiting for his time then fine, keep the redshirt. However, neither is the case.

Taggart's message is clear to me. We are all tired of losing play from the offense. We are either going to win now or start building the winning team for next year. The best players are going to play now. You don't get to play just because you are an upperclassman.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

if white is qb of the future

you just cut his future down by one year and put him in situation where he will get slaughtered and hurt his confidence

to play him on roa,.mid week night game=disaster

the statements coach t is making we are desperate and all the qbs on the roster suck

coach t better recruit 2 qbs for next year

But by doing nothing you will piss and moan like you always do.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

He is making a statement that he wants to win!! He wants to win ASAP!!! He is a winner!! Not many coaches would have the balls to make moves like he does. I welcome it as I am tired of the losing too!!! All USF fans should welcome this change. He wants playmakers!! He will get this turned around. There is no sugar coating it like the last regime. So sit back and watch it happen. 

And don't foreget the moonbeams and puppy dogs! :D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

if white is qb of the future

you just cut his future down by one year and put him in situation where he will get slaughtered and hurt his confidence

to play him on roa,.mid week night game=disaster

the statements coach t is making we are desperate and all the qbs on the roster suck

coach t better recruit 2 qbs for next year

But by doing nothing you will piss and moan like you always do.

Meh... he's going to piss and moan either way so..... 

Now... if we hired Nick Saban.... knocked off a millionaire for the $$ and built an OCS as of yesterday he'd be goo....... aw screw it, he'd find something to piss and moan about.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

if white is qb of the futureyou just cut his future down by one year and put him in situation where he will get slaughtered and hurt his confidence to play him on roa,.mid week night game=disaster the statements coach t is making we are desperate and all the qbs on the roster suck coach t better recruit 2 qbs for next year

Hurt his confidence?These guys are not China dolls. He was successful in high school. He will be ok.Try not to over think things its impacting your grammar.

Overthinking has nothing to do with his grammar.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Are the quotes around freshmen because they are not really freshmen we just think they are?