• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

what kind of statement is taggart trying to make?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

The best time to be a fan is when the team is on an upswing.  Bandwagon fans always miss the most fun part of the ride.  That point when the roller coaster starts traveling up, and you can feel it.

Have we started traveling up again yet? I'm as optimistic a Bulls fan as there is, but I still think we have a lot to prove...and it'll probably be a year or two before we can really feel it. Hey, but I'll be hands-up happy if we beat UCF! :iconic_u_black:
While it is possible to spiral further down, I think it unlikely.  And if we aren't moving down, than we are moving up.
...or standing still. I'll join you on the "up" train if we can get an offense by the end of the season though. Man, I hope Shaw can play again!

It is impossible to stand still.  One is either moving forward or backward.

Alabama, with the last two NCs, and currently ranked #1 as they have been all year, may disagree with you there.

Alabama is moving backwards.  No way that team is as good as the one two years ago. I guarantee you that Saban has his staff working hard to get them moving forward and not sitting around trying to stay static.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Alabama is moving backwards.  No way that team is as good as the one two years ago. I guarantee you that Saban has his staff working hard to get them moving forward and not sitting around trying to stay static.

I'm looking forward to hearing you substantiate this other than just your opinion and your best guess guarantee ... 

This was good call to play white this year what if white looks like Floyd cwt needs to know now what he has in white now not next year. Who cares about the rs, we need good qb production now we will have plenty of time to get another qb.

This staff (unlike the previous one) says that if you perform in practice you will get opportunity on the field.  

Based on recent comments from Taggart, White has performed the best in practice lately.  That doesn't always translate to the field, but as a coaching staff you have to talk the talk to keep the respect of the team.  Hard not to give White a chance.

I'm looking forward to hearing you substantiate this other than just your opinion and your best guess guarantee ... 

Substantiate the fact that Saban is working to improve his team everyday?  Do you seriously doubt that?

Substantiate the fact that Saban is working to improve his team everyday?  Do you seriously doubt that?

I was more interested in you substantiating your claim that Alabama is moving backwards.  

Edited by GaUSFBull

I was more interested in you substantiating your claim that Alabama is moving backwards.  

LOL   That will be proven as the season progresses.

2013 ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE SCHEDULE

DATE OPPONENT RESULT/TIME RECORD/TICKETS Sat, Aug 31 1-0 (0-0) Sat, Sept 14 2-0 (1-0) Sat, Sept 21 3-0 (1-0) Sat, Sept 28 4-0 (2-0) Sat, Oct 5 5-0 (2-0) Sat, Oct 12 6-0 (3-0) Sat, Oct 19 7-0 (4-0) Sat, Oct 26 8-0 (5-0)

LOL - will be proven as the season progresses - even though you state it as a fact?  They only have 4 games left on the schedule.  They are already 8-0, and again, have won the last two NCs.  Very curious substantiation.  

They squeaked by A & M and the rest of the SEC sucks this year.  Very impressive schedule there.

By the way, the SEC as a whole is running backwards.

They squeaked by A & M and the rest of the SEC sucks this year.  Very impressive schedule there.

By the way, the SEC as a whole is running backwards.

Yeah, squeaked by A&M, who hasn't scored less than 41 points on ANYONE this year.  If A&M had any semblance of a defense, they probably would have won that game, but that really doesn't bolster your argument all that much.  All Bama has done is blown everyone else away since.

I can agree with your 2nd statement, though, for the most part.  

Edited by GaUSFBull

I can agree with your 2nd statement, though, for the most part.  

Kind of funny that just over a year ago everyone was saying that A&M and Mizzou were going to be eaten alive by the SEC.