• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

what kind of statement is taggart trying to make?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

The best time to be a fan is when the team is on an upswing.  Bandwagon fans always miss the most fun part of the ride.  That point when the roller coaster starts traveling up, and you can feel it.

Have we started traveling up again yet? I'm as optimistic a Bulls fan as there is, but I still think we have a lot to prove...and it'll probably be a year or two before we can really feel it. Hey, but I'll be hands-up happy if we beat UCF! :iconic_u_black:

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

The best time to be a fan is when the team is on an upswing. Bandwagon fans always miss the most fun part of the ride. That point when the roller coaster starts traveling up, and you can feel it.

This is **** right.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Desperation! It also gives him an excuse. He's playing alot "freshman"

It's crap responses like this that make people just shake their head and move on to other boards.... how else do you respond to stupid like this?

And its repeated performances like this that make me give up the 10 season tickets.

Like what? If you any brain and a clue about football you would have seen this coming. SKIP HOLTZ DIDN'T DO A **** THING ON THE RECRUITING SIDE FOR 3 YEARS. What? Did you think CWT was going to crap a starting QB and some WR's in 3 months? Add to that our OL and it's no wonder we haven't scored a **** TD in 3 games.

Skip had problems but two of the places he left with the most starred talent was the receiving corps and the OL ...

If you want to give up 10 ST's and be part of the problem and not the solution that's your choice.... just understand that you statements and choices make you look like a snobby entitled ass who can't look to the long term future of the program. If that's truely the case then don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Well, if he has/had 10 season tickets that means he's Iron Bull or higher so I guess he would be entitled to be a snobby ass .... I'm still trying to figure out how you give up 10 ST's in the middle of the season.

I have no clue what it takes to be considered an Iron Bull and neither do I care. Titles don't mean anything to this entitled snob. My tickets are in section 120. I typically give my unused tickets away to co- workers or family as I like them to be used. I might look into donating them to the boys and girls club.

I'd go with the Boys and Girls Club ...

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

The best time to be a fan is when the team is on an upswing.  Bandwagon fans always miss the most fun part of the ride.  That point when the roller coaster starts traveling up, and you can feel it.

Have we started traveling up again yet? I'm as optimistic a Bulls fan as there is, but I still think we have a lot to prove...and it'll probably be a year or two before we can really feel it. Hey, but I'll be hands-up happy if we beat UCF! :iconic_u_black:

While it is possible to spiral further down, I think it unlikely.  And if we aren't moving down, than we are moving up.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

While it is possible to spiral further down, I think it unlikely.  And if we aren't moving down, than we are moving up.

...or standing still. I'll join you on the "up" train if we can get an offense by the end of the season though. Man, I hope Shaw can play again!

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

if white is qb of the future

you just cut his future down by one year and put him in situation where he will get slaughtered and hurt his confidence

to play him on roa,.mid week night game=disasterthe statements coach t is making we are desperate and all the qbs on the roster suck

coach t better recruit 2 qbs for next year

wtf--- you have said the exact same thing yourself and now that CWT is basically doing what you said needs to be done, you somehow switch your rant so that you can say he is not doing the right thing?

you are ridiculous

The dude is the biggest fraud on this board.

Now wait just a G.D. minute, that's my title and I'll fight anyone who try's to take it!!!

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

...or standing still. I'll join you on the "up" train if we can get an offense by the end of the season though. Man, I hope Shaw can play again!

It is impossible to stand still.  One is either moving forward or backward.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

It is impossible to stand still.  One is either moving forward or backward.

Alabama, with the last two NCs, and currently ranked #1 as they have been all year, may disagree with you there.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

This move is all about next year. This year is a washout. If we can give MW 5 games and 2 camps to get his feet under him, we might not have to have this conversation next year. If he sat on the Bench(pun intended) all year, was he going to be ready 1st game next year? He is getting a chance to see what NCAA game speed is like and if he doesn't get killed running from pass rushers, he is gonna be ready to go.

All the gnashing about burning a RS is silly. This year is shot. Plan for next year and hopefully improved results and the look of the program allow us to bring in some young studs.It's obvious CWT's offense takes some time to learn. Let's get one in the breech so that we are ready to hunt some grizzlies next year.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

This was good call to play white this year what if white looks like Floyd cwt needs to know now what he has in white now not next year. Who cares about the rs, we need good qb production now we will have plenty of time to get another qb.