• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

what kind of statement is taggart trying to make?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

I think Taggart thought he had follow his own advice and "do something."   You know the old adage about the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.   Also, like the move or not, it does send a message that we are not giving up on this season.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

Quoted from Les Miles this a.m. Give Taggart and crew some time.

"@MrChadBishop: Miles: "When I watched (WKU) play Kentucky, if you had just put them all in plain uniforms, you would've thought WKU was the SEC team.""

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Taggart's message is clear to me. We are all tired of losing play from the offense. We are either going to win now or start building the winning team for next year. The best players are going to play now. You don't get to play just because you are an upperclassman.

/thread

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Taggart's message is clear to me. We are all tired of losing play from the offense. We are either going to win now or start building the winning team for next year. The best players are going to play now. You don't get to play just because you are an upperclassman.

/thread

Qft

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

If CWT can't recruit other capable QB's by year 4 we are in big trouble and he is toast. If white is as good as we want him to be he may be gone in 3 years an then the redshirt wont matter anyways. Bottom line is 3 games, 0 touchdowns. We are not getting it done and need to. If any of the 3 other qb's was getting it done he wouldn't use white the problem is that they are not. CWT used a very logical progression of QB's, it isn't like we can tank for teddy. Losing does not help our position next year so win now. Every game is important and we have the opportunity to teach these kids how to give it their all. Winning or losing season I want to see these kids playing their heart out.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

CWT is lucky we can't afford another coaching change

UNFING BELIEVABLE!

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

After reading today's comments, I don't think Taggart is trying to send a message.  Sounds like he's just trying to win games.  I would expect that White has the strongest arm of the entire group, so that is at least one reason to try him.

Bench isn't necessarily out of the picture, but you've got to figure that White could take the opportunity and run with it.  Or he could flop and we could do this all over again next year with White, Bench and a new QB or two.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

if white is qb of the future

you just cut his future down by one year and put him in situation where he will get slaughtered and hurt his confidence

to play him on roa,.mid week night game=disaster

the statements coach t is making we are desperate and all the qbs on the roster suck

coach t better recruit 2 qbs for next year

wtf--- you have said the exact same thing yourself and now that CWT is basically doing what you said needs to be done, you somehow switch your rant so that you can say he is not doing the right thing?

you are ridiculous

The dude is the biggest fraud on this board.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

Desperation! It also gives him an excuse. He's playing alot "freshman"

It's crap responses like this that make people just shake their head and move on to other boards.... how else do you respond to stupid like this?

And its repeated performances like this that make me give up the 10 season tickets.

• Downvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,686
  • Days Won:  424

I guess CWT sees the game through different eyes than I do ... which he obviously would. He said on his show tonight that the change at qb was made because (paraphrasing) we were getting worse as the game went on, instead of better. Didn't feel that way in the stands ... turnovers killed any juice we had, but we were moving the ball better, I thought. Would have been better, to me anyway, if he had just said we can't be giving the other team 6 points from our offense.