• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Floyd named starting QB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

The constant pissing matches are making this board borderline unreadable. Cant we just accept that some people are optimists and some are pessimists? The people that are finding themselves in constant internet-tough-guy battles need to get off their ******* high horse.

+1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,788
  • Days Won:  3

This board is already in self destruct mode and they haven't played a single down yet....

I'm new around here.  But unless I miss my guess, a win over McNeese state and there will be a thread about USF in the national championship game.

hang onto that prediction, you could be next weeks big winner! 

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

Taggart made the right call with Floyd and the decision was the most practical at this point. I am curious to see what he does in a different system. We will also learn early how good our coaching is if Floyd can correct mistakes. Of he doesn't cut it then throw Bench in who will be at least a little more comfortable as each week goes by.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,432
  • Days Won:  19

Wow, Floyd for QB causes a lot of contention on this board. lol

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

I guess Steven can live up to his last name now

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

Can you say fulltime shotgun formation? 

Seriously, I wish Floyd all the best and hope he has made major improvement since last year.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  0

Fwiw Hem I'm not trying to pick on you. I think of everyone here you'd probably be the best person to match me at a game. I imagine you're like me and get ticked off with people who sit on their hands and have no involvement in the game. And give you dirty looks when you stand and cheer for the defense

Don't think you're picking on anyone. I just get so sick of the pessimists on here who can't wait to be right and begin trolling.

Predict 3-9 with blowouts (over and over again on all threads that can possibly relate), and then if it does happen..how cool does that make you? You should be sad that we've had another bad season, not "I told you we'd suck! Haha I was right!"

Get out there and expect to win every game, cheer for your team (this is YOUR team, everyone else already wants/expects you to lose...why add to that?), get loud, stand up, and be sad if we lose...not apathetic about the season before we've even played a down. You can call it "realistic", I call it a piss poor attitude.

I couldn't agree more. 

If you absolutely love this university and its' programs, then why bash it, why say we are going to win only 3 or 4 games...or even be:  quote on quote "realistic" about what may happen???

I mean, do you tell your child that he is not going to make it as a football player or soccer player or anything else for that matters that he strives to be??  Because you are a realist???  I know I'm stretching a little here comparing the love you have for a football team to a love you have for a child, but positive attitude and positive outlook is contagious.  Same goes for negativity...real or not.

And I know it's a free country and you are free to say anything you want, but seriously??

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

Looking forward to the QB dynamic at McNeese!

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Jup,

You guys will love Rentschler Field (UConn). Very easy access with very good fans. Weather should be outstanding. I also feel like this will be a competitive game for us. Looking forward to it. I'll treat you and the Mrs. to a round or two.

I'll be in town for the UM game with my little one. Her first USF game. Can't wait. She's a huge "Rocky" fan.

Enjoy opening day. I won't make that one. This is a very solid McNeese team.

Go Bulls!

I won't make McNeese, as I'm flying to Boston to get my daughter settled in for college (that loud sucking sound you hear is from my wallet, as I move her to one of the priciest areas in the country).  But FAU & UM should work, and I hope to get to the UCF game, and maybe a few others.

I'll shoot you a note as we get closer to UConn.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Wow, Floyd for QB causes a lot of contention on this board. lol

ANY QB selected to start would've triggered a strong reaction.