• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Floyd named starting QB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I didn't drink the green and gold Kool-Aid, I never predicted anything, However, I did think we would beat a 1AA team.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,683
  • Days Won:  108

We got there at 4:15, we've got a haggard looking 15 yr old white pop up, hope to see you at the FAU game!

Will look for you next time.  We were there around 3:40.  Don't remember what time I walked around. It was probably right around that time.  I did meet up with usfbullcpa to pick up the parking pass.  Another good guy from the Bullspen.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

Should be interesting what tags does when mcneese is winning at halfime

Funny you should say that. My guess is he will leave him in the game to throw another pick.

Letting Floyd back on the field in the third Quarter for one last pick was the biggest fail of the opening weekend of CFB. If Floyd gets pulled mid way in 2nd Qtr maybe he just falls to third string. He's behind Tommy Eveld for sure now.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Should be interesting what tags does when mcneese is winning at halfime

Funny you should say that. My guess is he will leave him in the game to throw another pick.

Letting Floyd back on the field in the third Quarter for one last pick was the biggest fail of the opening weekend of CFB. If Floyd gets pulled mid way in 2nd Qtr maybe he just falls to third string. He's behind Tommy Eveld for sure now.

Hem actually got it right at the time. I was just trollin hard once floyd was named the starter. Hell i was tellin people at the game that floyd would only last til halftime. But not because of what we saw. I was dumbfounded by his performance. Instead of three fumbled snaps, i got much much much much worse. My goodness.

This was one time where i wouldve liked to have eaten crow