• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Floyd named starting QB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Can we give the kid a chance and support him before we start complaining and wanting him to sit on the Bench.   I suspect his problem was like most of the other players on the team last year ( Skippy and company).  He prob didn't see a lot of action in practice, didn't get the coaching and was thrown in to the wolves(FSU).   Not like he was the only player who Looked Horrible last year.  (3-9). The Coaching was Horrific last year across the board as a result they are now gone.

Coach T has seen what those who follow the game have seen, more accuracy, better touch on the ball, ect...  The snap issue should be resolved with camp this year. 

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

JTrue,

Really? Your either a revisionist or just started as a Bulls fan this week. While Holtz was very mediocre on this best day with us he was very upfront that Floyd was not ready to play. We saw that numerous times at the end of last season.

4 wins and 8 losses at best this year. As a Bulls fan I "hope" it goes well, but I'm holding my breath and you shouldn't either.

So then you should have no problem finding multiple threads to show me.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

JTrue,

Really? Your either a revisionist or just started as a Bulls fan this week. While Holtz was very mediocre on this best day with us he was very upfront that Floyd was not ready to play. We saw that numerous times at the end of last season.

4 wins and 8 losses at best this year. As a Bulls fan I "hope" it goes well, but I'm holding my breath and you shouldn't either.

http://thebullspen.com/index.php/topic/88035-how-long-until-we-bring-in-floyd/?fromsearch=1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

JTrue,

http://thebullspen.com/index.php/topic/88035-how-long-until-we-bring-in-floyd/?fromsearch=1

You didn't actually read the posts in that thread, did you?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Amazing how some if you have superior coaching skills than Coach T.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Jesus some of you people are so pessimistic. I really hope none of you go to games, you're garbage fans. Support your program and hope for the best. Nobody thinks you're cool when you're trying to be right by predicting we go 2-10. You just sound like a douchebag.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

This must mean he worked out the snap timing/issue, which I was not optimistic about. I was hoping for Bench as well, but will embrace Floyd and wish him success in leading our Bulls to victory.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  149
  • Days Won:  0

I think Floyd will be a game manager but i expect to see Bench in a lot of games! We will be okay and at least we wont have a lost season if our QB gets hurt. Thats what i felt every year with BJ and no experienced qbs behind him. I 100% expect us to beat a lot of teams by killing them with agressive d and lots of qb sacks. We will be thugs on D and look like the Ravens with our front....blitz blitz blitz

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Amazing how some if you have superior coaching skills than Coach T.

...and sounds like some have also been to all the closed practices and know that Floyd has not progressed from his true freshman year to his sophomore year.