• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deiondre Porter, DTQB, Jefferson HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

“Coach [Willy] Taggart said the same thing at USF, but that’s USF. When you’re talking about the University of Florida, a high prestige school like that and the head coach is in your corner, you got to take advantage of that.â€

Ugh. Did he really have to take a potshot at us on the way out the door? Classless.

What "same thing"?

That he's "in his corner".

Hmmmm. Willie in my corner or Muschimp? Which one would be most important to me?

Better way to think would be "which one am I most important to?"

Coming to USF he'd be in a seller's market, going to UF he's in a buyer's market.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

“Coach [Willy] Taggart said the same thing at USF, but that’s USF. When you’re talking about the University of Florida, a high prestige school like that and the head coach is in your corner, you got to take advantage of that.â€

Ugh. Did he really have to take a potshot at us on the way out the door? Classless.

Where's the quote from?  If he said that, that's a tool thing to say about Willie...behind his back.  He'll get his, as football karma tends to land hard for those who take the low road.

It's ok to dump the team that cared with Florida didn't give a rat's arse...but don't punk out Taggart & USF, who DID commit to you, as you ease out the back door.

Having read his Twitter account, I'm guessing basket weaving will be his major at Jorts U.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

What "same thing"?

That he's "in his corner".

Hmmmm. Willie in my corner or Muschimp? Which one would be most important to me?

Better way to think would be "which one am I most important to?"

Coming to USF he'd be in a seller's market, going to UF he's in a buyer's market.

a 4-8 buyer in a conference that will enjoy beating the Gators into the basement for as long as they can.  Unless UF gets a LOT of help, he'll be playing low end bowls. 

as to Muschamp being loyal to him, that's easy for a coach to do after deciding weeks before NSD to hum you.  Ask the guys leaving UF, and tons of boosters, how much they love Muschamp.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

I think the real question is will Muschamp have his back even after he's fired next year?

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Where's the quote from?  If he said that, that's a tool thing to say about Willie...behind his back.  He'll get his, as football karma tends to land hard for those who take the low road.

It's ok to dump the team that cared with Florida didn't give a rat's arse...but don't punk out Taggart & USF, who DID commit to you, as you ease out the back door.

Having read his Twitter account, I'm guessing basket weaving will be his major at Jorts U.

The only place I've seen the quote was the story on the Gators 247 site

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I think the real question is will Muschamp have his back even after he's fired next year?

Exactly.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Ok so UF(way down the SEC ladder right now) got a player who hasn't yet played the position he might play, tonight.

We got an hugely talented OT,position of need,  local, from  Mizzou(winner of the SEC East) who just hit #297 recently.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  119
  • Days Won:  0

Wow.  Good for him for chasing the dream but I can no longer say I'm happy for him.  But hey, as others have pointed out, will his face look the same after Muschamp takes a ride on the coaching carousel next year?

QOQJOeI.jpg

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,291

When he becomes a Gator, he will be coached how to tackle a Gator. LOL

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  124

At least this is better than VGIII committing to uf when his dad was still a coach with the bulls. VGIII is a potential nfl first round type player.