• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deiondre Porter, DTQB, Jefferson HS

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,631
  • Days Won:  424

At least this is better than VGIII committing to uf when his dad was still a coach with the bulls. VGIII is a potential nfl first round type player.

Better in what way?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

I think UF is a mess right now. It just seems like in this case that options A, B, and C didn't work out so hey you, I know we haven't offered you a schollie yet and NSD is less than a month away.. How'd ya like to be a Gator. The kid was already working out with USF players (at least the twitter convos led me to believe that) then dumps them at the 11th hour...just wondering why?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  124
  • Days Won:  0

I am saying that was worse. He was 5 star most sought after recruit in Tampa and the bulls offered him first before any other teams.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

Can't be too mad... We took some of UF's players. Bronson and Knox were both UF commits.

To be honest, I like the fact that UF is going after our guys. It shows that we are competitive in recruiting... Plus, with this act, I'm starting to feel some kind of way towards UF like I feel some type of way towards UCF.... Future rivalry? Don't we play UF in 2015? This has to be our time to show we can dance the big boys by defeating our final big foe in Florida, UF.

I think UF is a mess right now. It just seems like in this case that options A, B, and C didn't work out so hey you, I know we haven't offered you a schollie yet and NSD is less than a month away.. How'd ya like to be a Gator. The kid was already working out with USF players (at least the twitter convos led me to believe that) then dumps them at the 11th hour...just wondering why?

UF may have been his ultimate dream team ... You just never knows what goes through these kids' minds ... but this was a helluva more palatable than if he had put on a Kanigit kap for this last minute switch.

I am saying that was worse. He was 5 star most sought after recruit in Tampa and the bulls offered him first before any other teams.

He was a 5 star that nobody really ever expected to sign here. DP had been committed for months, was even recruiting for us .... definitely worse.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Can't be too mad... We took some of UF's players. Bronson and Knox were both UF commits.

To be honest, I like the fact that UF is going after our guys. It shows that we are competitive in recruiting... Plus, with this act, I'm starting to feel some kind of way towards UF like I feel some type of way towards UCF.... Future rivalry? Don't we play UF in 2015? This has to be our time to show we can dance the big boys by defeating our final big foe in Florida, UF.

i believe the uf game was rescheduled for ........TBD.....

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

i believe the uf game was rescheduled for ........TBD.....

UF game was rescheduled for

175px-Foghorn_Leghorn.png

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Well here we go.  A kid flips from some other school to USF and he's the smartest kid in the class.  A kid flips from USF to somewhere else and he's a jerk.

You can't have it both ways.  Stop whining.

• Downvote 1

Well here we go.  A kid flips from some other school to USF and he's the smartest kid in the class.  A kid flips from USF to somewhere else and he's a jerk.

You can't have it both ways.  Stop whining.

If you think that most are whining just because he flipped, you need to learn to read.

• Upvote 3