• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deiondre Porter, DTQB, Jefferson HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Well here we go.  A kid flips from some other school to USF and he's the smartest kid in the class.  A kid flips from USF to somewhere else and he's a jerk.

You can't have it both ways.  Stop whining.

Kid who was committed to us for 6 months and before that was "wishing USF wud offer me". Picked him up as a 2* unknown, offered and he committed on the spot , preached the #dreamteam tag all day, etc. Then cheap shots USF on his way out the door.

I believe more people have a problem with this:

“Coach [Willy] Taggart said the same thing at USF, but that’s USF. When you’re talking about the University of Florida, a high prestige school like that and the head coach is in your corner, you got to take advantage of that.â€

Edited by Hem
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Well here we go.  A kid flips from some other school to USF and he's the smartest kid in the class.  A kid flips from USF to somewhere else and he's a jerk.

Kid who was committed to us for 6 months and before that was "wishing USF wud offer me". Picked him up as a 2* unknown, offered and he committed on the spot , preached the #dreamteam tag all day, etc. Then cheap shots USF on his way out the door.

I believe more people have a problem with this:

“Coach [Willy] Taggart said the same thing at USF, but that’s USF. When you’re talking about the University of Florida, a high prestige school like that and the head coach is in your corner, you got to take advantage of that.â€

+1....i still have no ill will towards that kid, because he's a kid, but that didn't need to be said

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I get the rub on that, but we know that's how many if not most if the state/country views us. Why are we surprised when a recruit has the same view? I don't like what he said, but it's just the truth. I don't like the truth either, but as a Bulls fan it comes with the territory. Big picture, he just told it like it is.

I mad myself sad again...

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

If you think that most are whining just because he flipped, you need to learn to read.

Shadow just reads what he wants to read.  Par for the course with that guy. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

If you think that most are whining just because he flipped, you need to learn to read.

I read the excuses, but the reality is that most are whining because he flipped.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I read the excuses, but the reality is that most are whining because he flipped.

And when he did flip, he RAISED the collective football IQ of both USF and UF :drummer::stirpot:

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

what would you consider most?

:stirpot:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Now, THAT's funny!

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

:applause:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

I get the rub on that, but we know that's how many if not most if the state/country views us. Why are we surprised when a recruit has the same view? I don't like what he said, but it's just the truth. I don't like the truth either, but as a Bulls fan it comes with the territory. Big picture, he just told it like it is.

I agree completely ... but we still don't have to like it. Just like Seth's parting shot, true but totally uncalled for i a lot of our's opinion.