• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sean Price, TE, North Marion HS Citra, Florida

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  1

I'm waiting for the ball to drop in this recruiting class... it just seems too good to be true. I can't wait for signing day...

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

Oklahoma already has 3 TE's in this class...why add a forth? Seems silly to me to have 4 freshmen TE's.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Oklahoma already has 3 TE's in this class...why add a forth? Seems silly to me to have 4 freshmen TE's.

Programs like that can do silly things like that. They keep the best one and let the rest transfer out.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Hope we keep him here. Although, we don't seem to get any use out of our TEs anyway.

Landi is a TE

• Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

Hope we keep him here. Although, we don't seem to get any use out of our TEs anyway.

Landi is a TE

Landi is a beast but he averages less than 3 catches a game.

He has the best hands on the team, he should get the ball more.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Landi is a TE

Landi is a beast but he averages less than 3 catches a game.

He has the best hands on the team, he should get the ball more.

I don't know if I would say that, I have seen him drop some passes but then again I've seen all of them drop passes. But I don't see Landi getting open that often, he struggles against man coverage even with a linebacker on him.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

According to an article in this morning's TBT, he hesitated before saying "yes" when asked if he was still committed to USF. My guess, he won't be here next year.

• Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

According to an article in this morning's TBT, he hesitated before saying "yes" when asked if he was still committed to USF. My guess, he won't be here next year.

I say this with no offense to Ms. Keeley as I am sure she is a swell gal but this **** pisses me off. WTF does she know about Sean Price or his recruitment besides the facts that he is a USF commit and at the UA game? Forgive me for not getting to worked up about a slight hesitation in an interview with someone who is interviewing probably him for the first time, that I am aware of, and someone with no knowledge of his recruitment. I will instead believe all the interviews with Larry and Vogt and Josh and Corey (Bill, not trying to get into it about paysites, just reporting where I've read stuff) where he talks about the great relationships he has with this staff that have been built-up since he was a freshman. Never once in any interview has he wavered on stating his solid commitment to USF and that the visits are more or less to make sure he is making the right choice. Unless something drastically unforeseen happens he's a Bull.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

So what if he hesitated. I have read that he wants to play close, so that his family can see him play. Arkansas certainly doesn't have that aspect of it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

I will instead believe all the interviews with Larry and Vogt and Josh and Corey (Bill, not trying to get into it about paysites, just reporting where I've read stuff) where he talks about the great relationships he has with this staff that have been built-up since he was a freshman. Never once in any interview has he wavered on stating his solid commitment to USF and that the visits are more or less to make sure he is making the right choice. Unless something drastically unforeseen happens he's a Bull.

Just to set my mind at ease, were those interviews with the recruiting sites AFTER all this conference bullcrap? I'm still leery of all that affecting some of these higher profile commits ...

Archived