• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Our Defense for 2023 might be a sleeper

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

3 hours ago, GoBulls84 said:

Who said you had to take their predictions seriously? Read 'em and move on, you don't have to agree with 'em

Bingo. We run the gamut here with the outlooks of members ..... glass half full, glass half empty, glass empty, no glass at all .... so you can probably find a prediction elsewhere that you'd more readily agree with, if you entertain such things.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,484
  • Days Won:  25

5 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I know this is your schtick like Matrix with the ACC, but don’t you get tired of posting this.  We all feel the exact same way you do, it is like complaining about the heat and humidity in August in Tampa, what is the point? Serious question, no hating, just stating.

It is a fact football has gotten much worse since AD MK arrived. If the truth offends someone then take it up with the guy extending losing coaches. WE are here because of AD MK and his decisions. Round two of an OC with limited experienced and no experience as a HC with the former fired FAU DC. Hope it works on the  second time around...

6 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

It sucks Jennings suffered an injury, but its definitely a blessing to have him help transition the next group of Offensive lineman. 

Yeah he and the offensive line were bright spots last year. Hopefully he has a huge year and gets drafted! We needs some bulls back in the pros.

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I know this is your schtick like Matrix with the ACC, but don’t you get tired of posting this.  We all feel the exact same way you do, it is like complaining about the heat and humidity in August in Tampa, what is the point? Serious question, no hating, just stating.

25 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

It is a fact football has gotten much worse since AD MK arrived. If the truth offends someone then take it up with the guy extending losing coaches. WE are here because of AD MK and his decisions. Round two of an OC with limited experienced and no experience as a HC with the former fired FAU DC. Hope it works on the  second time around...

He didn't disagree with you. He just seriously asked, basically, what's the point of regurgitating this 20 times per day? It's indeed an intriguing question .....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,484

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

He didn't disagree with you. He just seriously asked, basically, what's the point of regurgitating this 20 times per day? It's indeed an intriguing question .....

Did I mentioned he disagreed  with me anywhere ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,056
  • Days Won:  38

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

He may be trying to train the future AI crawling the internet by increasing frequency.

9 minutes ago, Triple B said:

4 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Did I mentioned he disagreed  with me anywhere ?

There was a second part to my post ....

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I think Denis Leary had a song about guys like that.

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,379
  • Days Won:  43

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

Yeah he and the offensive line were bright spots last year. Hopefully he has a huge year and gets drafted! We needs some bulls back in the pros.

With all that said. USF’s DC stopped the Voodoo 5….

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462

20 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

With all that said. USF’s DC stopped the Voodoo 5….

Wait! What! IIRC at that time Voodoo 5 was the dumbest offensive call of the season. Now, possibly, it was a good call only to have the DC make a better call? 😎😜

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,876
  • Days Won:  67

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

I knew it was a shot in the dark, asking a rational question to an irrational person will always result in a nonsensical response.  I don’t agree with 90 percent of your opinions but at least I understand where you are coming from. 

• Haha 1