• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Our Defense for 2023 might be a sleeper

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

And I shall continue to predict winning seasons b/c we are all "predicting". Why am I going to call out a bad season when it hasn't happened yet? I've been watching CFB for over 25 years and seen a million upsets and a million teams have surprisingly great seasons. UCF went from 6-6 to a 12-0 season right after. **** like that happens all the time. Why can't it happen to us?

Because we're USF and we can't have nice things duh

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

Step 1 will be to have a defense that doesn’t get scored on every time the opponent is on offense.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,878
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

It is not unbelievable it is the vision of AD MK extension for all program coming to full fruition.  When you extend losing coaches and reward losing you will lose more.

I know this is your schtick like Matrix with the ACC, but don’t you get tired of posting this.  We all feel the exact same way you do, it is like complaining about the heat and humidity in August in Tampa, what is the point? Serious question, no hating, just stating.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,478
  • Days Won:  13

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

And I shall continue to predict winning seasons b/c we are all "predicting". Why am I going to call out a bad season when it hasn't happened yet? I've been watching CFB for over 25 years and seen a million upsets and a million teams have surprisingly great seasons. UCF went from 6-6 to a 12-0 season right after. **** like that happens all the time. Why can't it happen to us?

i see your point of view. But always predicting a winning season (not just winning but 10-2 to 12-0) means that the predictions should be treated as such. I get it you see rainbows and butterflies every year regardless of the evidence that shows otherwise. But why should I or others take those predictions seriously? You yourself have admitted regardless of the circumstances you are always going to have the same type of predictions. 

Sad to say but it is much more likely to go 1-11 than 11-1 this year. I don't think either happens, but if I had to make a guess I see us at 4 wins maybe 5. Better than that and I am 100% wrong on this hire (which I was no fan of) We get to a bowl game in year one and the staff all deserves a 2 year extension. Even in this ****** conference.

Edited by flsportsfan83

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,405
  • Days Won:  3

33 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

We get to a bowl game in year one and the staff all deserves a 2 year extension. Even in this ****** conference.

Amy Schumer No GIF by Saturday Night Live

50 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Step 1 will be to have a defense that doesn’t get scored on every time the opponent is on offense.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,379
  • Days Won:  43

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I know this is your schtick like Matrix with the ACC, but don’t you get tired of posting this.  We all feel the exact same way you do, it is like complaining about the heat and humidity in August in Tampa, what is the point? Serious question, no hating, just stating.

Lol exactly. If you are going to have a schtick, you might as well have a positive one instead of a negative one lol.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,478
  • Days Won:  13

47 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

Amy Schumer No GIF by Saturday Night Live

atleast it would have been earned. lol

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,546
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, flsportsfan83 said:

i see your point of view. But always predicting a winning season (not just winning but 10-2 to 12-0) means that the predictions should be treated as such. I get it you see rainbows and butterflies every year regardless of the evidence that shows otherwise. But why should I or others take those predictions seriously? You yourself have admitted regardless of the circumstances you are always going to have the same type of predictions. 

Sad to say but it is much more likely to go 1-11 than 11-1 this year. I don't think either happens, but if I had to make a guess I see us at 4 wins maybe 5. Better than that and I am 100% wrong on this hire (which I was no fan of) We get to a bowl game in year one and the staff all deserves a 2 year extension. Even in this ****** conference.

1. I'm not concerned about whether you or anybody takes my prediction seriously. I actually take the time out to 

2. CAG replaced HALF OF THE TEAM with a 40-something new addition. Therefore this is NOT the same team from the year before. It is never the same team from the year before, so why would I base my predictions off of last year when it's a DIFFERENT team?

3. My predictions are always based on the NEW ADDITIONS to the team, not a team in which half the players are no longer a part of like most of ya'll predictions. I simply give the NEW players the benefit of the doubt. 

Edited by Gatorbull325
  • Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Who said you had to take their predictions seriously? Read 'em and move on, you don't have to agree with 'em

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,037
  • Days Won:  469

@Gatorbull325, breaking hearts since 2014    😂

• Haha 1