• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Our Defense for 2023 might be a sleeper

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,405
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

knew it was a shot in the dark

Episode 14 GIF by The Simpsons

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,484
  • Days Won:  25

8 hours ago, Triple B said:

There was a second part to my post ....

5 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I knew it was a shot in the dark, asking a rational question to an irrational person will always result in a nonsensical response.  I don’t agree with 90 percent of your opinions but at least I understand where you are coming from. 

So football was gotten worse each year under Ad Mk. He failed completely with Scott and after two years anyone with anyone basic football knowledge could see he was a complete hack of a coach and was not ready.  What does Ad Mk do? He extends him and people start praising made up metrics of success as the culture change is so much better and the team is close to turning a corner. He is building a winning fountain like Clemson .. well all three of his Clemson transfers  were  complete bust and zero impact players Ajou, Thornton, and Ajou like coach Scott. So he extends him and then has to fire him and I am almost certain he got more money being bought our with extra years than if he was not extended.  So after the limited experience oc coach failed with a  fired Fau DC, what does Ad Mk do again? Hires a coach with head coaching experience at the college level and Golesh called plays for one year and the fires fau dc. To add fuel to the fire he was promoting on Twitter  we had a big hire coming in. We didn't land a big name coach that had any proven success as a head coach and went the cheap and unproven route yet again.  I really hope it turns out different  but football has been a straight nose dive under Ad MK. We went from a top 50 to 75 program to the bottom of fbs football. Are there any fbs teams with a worse three years than USF?  I could understand if we hired a proven long time dc to fix the issues because the defense has been the worst defense by far and has ranked at the bottom of fbs football consistently  the last several years. Nope we hired another unproven offensive  guy that was working under an offensive coach that always runs a good offense no matter the oc. If you want to improve a program you have to address and build up the parts that are holding you back and that is obviously the defense. I hope I am wrong on Golesh but I don't see this being a homerun hire. Ad MK was foolish enough to go all in with a terrible handle hoping the flip on the rivers gives him a winning hand.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

5 hours ago, Outlaw said:

So football was gotten worse each year under Ad Mk. He failed completely with Scott and after two years anyone with anyone basic football knowledge could see he was a complete hack of a coach and was not ready.  What does Ad Mk do? He extends him and people start praising made up metrics of success as the culture change is so much better and the team is close to turning a corner. He is building a winning fountain like Clemson .. well all three of his Clemson transfers  were  complete bust and zero impact players Ajou, Thornton, and Ajou like coach Scott. So he extends him and then has to fire him and I am almost certain he got more money being bought our with extra years than if he was not extended.  So after the limited experience oc coach failed with a  fired Fau DC, what does Ad Mk do again? Hires a coach with head coaching experience at the college level and Golesh called plays for one year and the fires fau dc. To add fuel to the fire he was promoting on Twitter  we had a big hire coming in. We didn't land a big name coach that had any proven success as a head coach and went the cheap and unproven route yet again.  I really hope it turns out different  but football has been a straight nose dive under Ad MK. We went from a top 50 to 75 program to the bottom of fbs football. Are there any fbs teams with a worse three years than USF?  I could understand if we hired a proven long time dc to fix the issues because the defense has been the worst defense by far and has ranked at the bottom of fbs football consistently  the last several years. Nope we hired another unproven offensive  guy that was working under an offensive coach that always runs a good offense no matter the oc. If you want to improve a program you have to address and build up the parts that are holding you back and that is obviously the defense. I hope I am wrong on Golesh but I don't see this being a homerun hire. Ad MK was foolish enough to go all in with a terrible handle hoping the flip on the rivers gives him a winning hand.

20 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I know this is your schtick like Matrix with the ACC, but don’t you get tired of posting this.  We all feel the exact same way you do, it is like complaining about the heat and humidity in August in Tampa, what is the point? Serious question, no hating, just stating.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,379
  • Days Won:  43

Now this is fun!! - Charles Barkley 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,878
  • Days Won:  67

9 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Scott was an atrociously bad hire and some of us saw that from day one, especially when he stayed at Clemson to coach the Title game instead of jumping into his new position.  He was incompetent, inexperienced and a bit lazy IMO.  However the turd has been flushed and I choose to move on.  Golesh was not his first choice and definitely not a splash hire however I think he will be successful, no reason other than he exudes confidence and ambition, we shall see. If he is a dud MK is gone and that should satisfy you and the other 4 fans that we would have left at that time. And BTW Ajou Ajou is one guy not two as you referenced above, he looked good on the sideline but unfortunately that never translated to the field, that is if he ever got on the field. 

26 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Scott was an atrociously bad hire and some of us saw that from day one, especially when he stayed at Clemson to coach the Title game instead of jumping into his new position.  He was incompetent, inexperienced and a bit lazy IMO.  However the turd has been flushed and I choose to move on.  Golesh was not his first choice and definitely not a splash hire however I think he will be successful, no reason other than he exudes confidence and ambition, we shall see. If he is a dud MK is gone and that should satisfy you and the other 4 fans that we would have left at that time. And BTW Ajou Ajou is one guy not two as you referenced above, he looked good on the sideline but unfortunately that never translated to the field, that is if he ever got on the field. 

Sorry Duke,  ajou ,and Thornton  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,878
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

Sorry Duke,  ajou ,and Thornton  

Dukes 

24 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Dukes 

Sorry he was also a bust . All of Ad Mk's for Clemson south and stability  failed  .

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

34 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Dukes 

Warner Bros. to Stop Licensing 'Dukes of Hazzard' Products With Confederate  Flag - ABC News .... ?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,405
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Warner Bros. to Stop Licensing 'Dukes of Hazzard' Products With Confederate  Flag - ABC News .... ?

Hell... those guys are athletic and elusive. Sign them up!