• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Portal Watch in light of Jeff Scott's firing

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,398
  • Days Won:  25

Weaver, horn,  and battie are the big 3 on offense we need to retain. Brown, Williams, and Kelly are the big 3 on defense.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,528
  • Days Won:  28

22 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Weaver, horn,  and battie are the big 3 on offense we need to retain. Brown, Williams, and Kelly are the big 3 on defense.

Eddie  Kelly got ALL of the playing time he was promised and should get more next year. I don't see him going nowhere. Horn and Battie as well. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,489
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Eddie  Kelly got ALL of the playing time he was promised and should get more next year. I don't see him going nowhere. Horn and Battie as well. 

Weaver, Horn and Battie are talented enough to get playing time at a better program.  With an almost assured losing season next year, nothing really holding them here unless USF hires some big name coach to convince them to stay, which are very slim odds.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,029
  • Days Won:  38

5 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Weaver, Horn and Battie are talented enough to get playing time at a better program.  With an almost assured losing season next year, nothing really holding them here unless USF hires some big name coach to convince them to stay, which are very slim odds.

....yay....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,593
  • Days Won:  29

Wouldn't see anyone leaving UNTIL they know who the coach will be . . . and maybe if their position coach is retained.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Any player who leaves because of the worst coach in ncaa history should have never been here to begin with. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807
  • Days Won:  1

Zay leaving would be tough. Matt Hill is one of the worst starting DB's I can remember here. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,344
  • Days Won:  5

9 minutes ago, BrowardBull17 said:

Matt Hill is one of the worst starting DB's I can remember here. 

And yet our former Coach had him penciled as a starter. Gosh this really sucks. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,528
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Better programs are fixated on size no matter what the talent. At minimum I think it really rdepends on the incoming coach. CJS ran some people off the team in my eyes. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Better programs are fixated on size no matter what the talent. At minimum I think it really rdepends on the incoming coach. CJS ran some people off the team in my eyes. 

The fun thing about using undefined and unmeasurable terms like culture is you can always pretend it is a positive thing and they were the problem 

• Upvote 1