• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Discussion on "fan styles"

Outlaw

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,262
  • Days Won:  25

21 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Showing A LOT of emotion here. It's weighing on him. Such a shame that he hasn't been able to get it going. He is a quality dude.

Quality and nice dude that cost us games with his coaching . I wonder if he gets in the next timeout huddle.

• Upvote 2
  • Me no likey 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

36 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Quality and nice dude that cost us games with his coaching . I wonder if he gets in the next timeout huddle.

↑↑  100% uncalled for  ↑↑

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,429
  • Days Won:  3

A lot of emotion around the 13:25 mark. Man, wish we could just close out these games. 

Say what you want but there is a clear difference between CJS and CCS, and just the attitude regarding the progress of the program. 

Cmon coach, let’s get some wins now.

- INB4 quote reply that mentions how much CJS sucks etc. 

Edited by zarnozdabull
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

17 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

A lot of emotion around the 13:25 mark. Man, wish we could just close out these games. 

Say what you want but there is a clear difference between CJS and CCS, and just the attitude regarding the progress of the program. 

Can I get an Amen?!

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

I didn’t know being an HSP was seen as a positive in coaching or leadership in general. Routinely publicly crying when that wasn’t an every press conference occurrence would point more towards someone breaking than being on the cusp of overcoming anything.

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

Didn’t watch the video but read the transcript. The “every storm runs out of rain” line seems to be his new favorite.

• Topic Count:  353
  • Content Count:  4,091
  • Days Won:  56

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I didn’t know being an HSP was seen as a positive in coaching or leadership in general. Routinely publicly crying when that wasn’t an every press conference occurrence would point more towards someone breaking than being on the cusp of overcoming anything.

That's what I meant when I said it was weighing on him. Probably not a great sign, but it does show that he's invested and it matters to him - not just here for a payout, like some others we've experienced. That's a big reason why you have to root FOR him, even if it looks fairly hopeless. That's just being a good human.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

Can I get an Amen?!

20 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

- INB4 quote reply that mentions how much CJS sucks etc. 

In that CCS was infinitely more successful? I don’t see what crying is doing to help things. He cares? Maybe but I don’t see why I should care, abusive people sometimes care about their victims but they would still be better served without their care. Also he is probably far more upset about blowing his chance at something he has dreamed about and he sees it slipping away quickly and doesn’t know how to stop it than he is worried about a place he has been interested in for a couple of years now. If usf and Clemson were drowning and he could only save one he would save Clemson and if he had enough time to save both he would just spend more time making sure Clemson is okay and not passing another thought on our program. If he cared about usf more than himself he wouldn’t have taken an extension and he would be quitting but that’s not going to happen because he like most people is worried about #1. People feel sympathy for him because he is weak but feeling bad for someone doesn’t mean they are trying any harder or are any more likely to be successful.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  353
  • Content Count:  4,091
  • Days Won:  56

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

In that CCS was infinitely more successful? I don’t see what crying is doing to help things. He cares? Maybe but I don’t see why I should care, abusive people sometimes care about their victims but they would still be better served without their care. Also he is probably far more upset about blowing his chance at something he has dreamed about and he sees it slipping away quickly and doesn’t know how to stop it than he is worried about a place he has been interested in for a couple of years now. If usf and Clemson were drowning and he could only save one he would save Clemson and if he had enough time to save both he would just spend more time making sure Clemson is okay and not passing another thought on our program. If he cared about usf more than himself he wouldn’t have taken an extension and he would be quitting but that’s not going to happen because he like most people is worried about #1. People feel sympathy for him because he is weak but feeling bad for someone doesn’t mean they are trying any harder or are any more likely to be successful.

WOW! This. C'mon, man. Back to the ignore function with you . . . I tried

Edited by Dave_Glaser
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

That's what I meant when I said it was weighing on him. Probably not a great sign, but it does show that he's invested and it matters to him - not just here for a payout, like some others we've experienced. That's a big reason why you have to root FOR him, even if it looks fairly hopeless. That's just being a good human.

I want him to be successful because that’s the cheapest and fastest path to success, equally if we were able to get their quicker and be stronger by culling him from the heard that would be just fine by me. He doesn’t have to keep going up there and upsetting himself there are plenty of ways to get out of it but most would require losing some money, I do not feel bad that someone has to stand up and take heat for their actions as part of millions of dollars a year and if that pressure is too intense for them they should find a better way to be happier in life. My sympathies isn’t going to help his problems any.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1