• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Discussion on "fan styles"

Outlaw

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

@Brad actually you are right. In fact checking this I did find him getting emotional in the recent interviews and press conferences but I actually found a lot of other instances over the years that I just hadn’t noticed or paid attention to. He seems like an emotional guy in general which isn’t my cup of tea but in this instance doesn’t seem out of the norm l.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I will get out of your way.

Projecting the image of a decent human being would be a start for me.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,262
  • Days Won:  25

I dont care whether what he does at his press conference or whether he cries or not. I want to see him do what he is paid to do WIN and deliver an elite offensive.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

@Brad actually you are right. In fact checking this I did find him getting emotional in the recent interviews and press conferences but I actually found a lot of other instances over the years that I just hadn’t noticed or paid attention to. He seems like an emotional guy in general which isn’t my cup of tea but in this instance doesn’t seem out of the norm l.

Still, regardless of your wiggle, please do tell us where he "cries".  Come on.  Quoting a blogger's suggestion that he "got slightly emotional" doesn't seem to fit your description.  This is the worst of people coming out.

He paused, gathered himself then spoke of his player's father that just passed away, and the wolves are at the door?  It's despicable.

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Spoken like a true psychopath.

We prefer sociopath these days and there is nothing wrong with it, something like 3 percent of the population are sociopaths. 

5 minutes ago, Brad said:

Still, regardless of your wiggle, please do tell us where he "cries".  Come on.  Quoting a blogger's suggestion that he "got slightly emotional" doesn't seem to fit your description.  This is the worst of people coming out.

He paused, gathered himself then spoke of his player's father that just passed away, and the wolves are at the door?  It's despicable.

Going 1-23  in FBS and being deemed an elite offensive mind that is a "elite recruiter" and "elite developer" of offensive talent that can't crack a top 75 offense in year 3 will make any fan base ready to find the next best solution.  Scott having the wolves at the door is all on Scott and has zero to do with Grier. When you are the worse FBS coach and cannot win then it is time to go. Sad to hear about Grier's father and i always liked Grier. He gave it his all. I wish the best for him and his family.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Off Topic 1

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

I just noticed him getting choked up rather regularly, usually getting emotional in public is a sign of greater stress and sleeplessness which is also often brought on by greater stress. He actually gets emotional rather regularly and has done so for quite a while I will spare you my thoughts on that but I’m pretty sure you can figure them out. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

Cjs is in a tough situation where everything he does/says will be scrutinized. Bad play call, slam him. Not enough emotion on the sidelines, slam him. To much emotion during press conference, slam him. Circles the huddles, slam him. Mentions Clempzin, slam him. The only thing that will get him out of this viscous cycle is winning. The sharks are circling. 

5 minutes ago, Bull Nut said:

Cjs is in a tough situation where everything he does/says will be scrutinized. Bad play call, slam him. Not enough emotion on the sidelines, slam him. To much emotion during press conference, slam him. Circles the huddles, slam him. Mentions Clempzin, slam him. The only thing that will get him out of this viscous cycle is winning. The sharks are circling. 

Unfortunately winning is the thing cjs can't seem to figure out. 0-5 in fbs football this year and 1-23 overall.

• Off Topic 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, Outlaw said:

Unfortunately winning is the thing cjs can't seem to figure out. 0-5 in fbs football this year and 1-23 overall.

I'm aware