• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Discussion on "fan styles"

Outlaw

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,384
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

To not have empathy is kinda weird.  Although very 2022 humanity.

Why would I feel bad for a coach that can't win and or run an elite offense  that is paid 2 plus million  per year ? Coaching is results based and he shouldn't have a job  based on his results. The only fbs coach he beat was fired.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,699
  • Days Won:  2

I don't think CJS is looking for anyone to feel bad for him. He's looking for wins as well. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mjadams said:

I don't think CJS is looking for anyone to feel bad for him. He's looking for wins as well. 

Well if he needs to produce  or be replaced. 

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,699
  • Days Won:  2

20 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Well if he needs to produce  or be replaced. 

Got it. What's his record again? Don't think you've mentioned it.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, mjadams said:

I’m not sure what he would like from the fans, if anything. I’m just sure that I do not feel bad for him and that I’m not sure that I buy into the personality, loyalty and caring that some fans have concocted in their head is CJS. His utility is strictly to win football games and anything that isn’t directly leading to that I don’t know how you somehow measure as good. People are typically as loyal as their options and it’s not surprising that he would be one of the most loyal people on earth at this moment. If he were trying to be a youth pastor or something to that effect I guess I can see how some people would value some of the things they are trying to say should be considered but as a football coach if someone tells him that he can start winning some games by selling his soul to the devil he should probably consider it at this point.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,013
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

Head coaches either get most of the glory or most of the angst, goes with the multi million dollar salaries, I didn’t make up the rules but I do follow them. It appears some on here bash the coach when we suck and others simply bash the people bashing the coach, not sure anyone can actually claim to be virtuous.

Btw…I don’t feel sorry for this entitled incompetent coach and that is not me trying to act like a tough guy, it is simply my opinion and you feel different. 

Then send him an email. I don't believe he reads the site.

You and guys like you are so tough.  You love to insult and attack people not in the room.

Seriously, stop with the uninformed rants here, send them directly to Jeff.

27 minutes ago, mjadams said:

Got it. What's his record again? Don't think you've mentioned it.

His record  says he is the worse fbs coach multiple years running and no one can find one who has did worse in their first three years.  We have paid him around  6 million dollars for one fbs win.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,013
  • Days Won:  469

48 minutes ago, mjadams said:

These people currently on our board are determined they are right, have a right to rudely insult/attack someone. But when you push back, they say you are "feeling bad for", "supporting", or "celebrating" Jeff Scott.  It shows how little their minds are.  They can't defend their outrageous assumptions and accusations, so they turn their attack on you for holding them accountable.  And then they want to act like they are in a position to discuss leadership.  Hilarious.  But it was obvious it would come to this.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

14 minutes ago, Brad said:

Then send him an email. I don't believe he reads the site.

You and guys like you are so tough.  You love to insult and attack people not in the room.

Seriously, stop with the uninformed rants here, send them directly to Jeff.

You think he reads unsolicited and unscreened emails any more than he reads this site and Twitter? If so he should probably stop doing that. I don’t think anyone is trying to act tough I just think some people care more about context and other people just care about results in one one very pointed metric. I don’t think people are bad people, soft or necessarily wrong for their views on CJS  but I also don’t think not caring at all about any of the things they think are important makes anyone a bad person either.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,430
  • Days Won:  3

56 minutes ago, Brad said:

These people currently on our board are determined they are right, have a right to rudely insult/attack someone. But when you push back, they say you are "feeling bad for", "supporting", or "celebrating" Jeff Scott.  It shows how little their minds are.  They can't defend their outrageous assumptions and accusations, so they turn their attack on you for holding them accountable.  And then they want to act like they are in a position to discuss leadership.  Hilarious.  But it was obvious it would come to this.

Hey man, don't feed the trolls. Sounds like you are about to have a breakdown cause people here hate CJS. Not worth it...