• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Discussion on "fan styles"

Outlaw

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

41 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

This board is so ******* soft it pains me. 

You're lucky it's a soft board.  Most others less soft, you'd be a distant memory.

41 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Didn’t bother listening but any man that stands up there week in and week out and cries does not get my empathy.  He is in over his head and for those to think the tears are about USF is silly, he is embarrassed and watching his career implode, he doesn’t have daddy to bail him out and he is a lost little boy that doesn’t know what to do.  Probably the first time junior has went out on his own and he is realizing he is only standing at the podium because of daddy.  One win in 3 years and already paid multiple millions and we have people feeling sorry for him and think he is a great dude?? A real man steps down, not weeps and waits to get fired so he can collect many more million.  This board is so ******* soft it pains me. 

Explains why you got so much wrong, I guess.  Except of course, you trying to be a bad ass.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

I don’t think that if you cry in a press conference that is a problem, that is why I haven’t said anything to now, that it is becoming routine

Where? 

Nevermind.  I'm just going to stop reading this thread.  For some reason I started with the last post and was reading backwards....probably best way for this thread because it is so completely embarrassing.  Yeah.  I know.  That's your guy's cue to call the record embarrassing. It's like carte blanche to be rude and wrong, because all that group has to do is point to the record as they have done hundreds of times.  Embarrassing. 

Those with an agenda are not even watching pressers and instead are making things up.  Sad.  Distasteful.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

9 minutes ago, Brad said:

Where? 

Every press conference and interview for the past two weeks I can pull the time stamps if you would like but I do not think it’s a hot take that he has been showing emotion more of late. Most people see that as a positive I just do not share the sentiment that increased public emotion is necessarily a positive or is showing a care for anyone outside of oneself. I know you have lead many people and I’m sure dismissed some, if anyone shed a tear was it about what the company was going to do next or what they were going to do next?

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

Jeff Scott is to "crying during press conferences"

As

Jim Leavitt is to "slapped and choked player" at halftime

Both can be used by people who didn't see it to justify firing...

(There are real things to not like but I watched the presser, he wasn't buckling under the weight of the job...dude talked about a sensitive player issue)

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Ghostbuster said:

Jeff Scott is to "crying during press conferences"

As

Jim Leavitt is to "slapped and choked player" at halftime

Both can be used by people who didn't see it to justify firing...

(There are real things to not like but I watched the presser, he wasn't buckling under the weight of the job...dude talked about a sensitive player issue)

I agree but i would never have brought up how it looks to me if it wasn’t brought up as a positive and I would think it was isolated if I hadn’t watched it happen every time he talks as of late and it’s not the same things that are choking him up. If anyone looks up why people become more emotional it’s usually because of stress not sleeping and other things that are tracking to how he seems to be feeling now vs just several weeks ago. If he goes on a winning streak I’m willing to bet he becomes less emotional in public and I’m pretty sure it won’t mean he is caring less at that point.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Brad said:

You're lucky it's a soft board.  Most others less soft, you'd be a distant memory.

Explains why you got so much wrong, I guess.  Except of course, you trying to be a bad ass.

He says grit and resilience a lot, 3 PHD’s in adversity for the past 3 years due to all they have had to overcome?  Whatever, sounds like a defeated man to me listing a ton of excuses. Either way, carry on with the cheering section for this guy, I will get out of your way.

• Upvote 3

The last press conference

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

I think that’s a reason for him to reconsider his life more so than me to admire his emotional instability.

Spoken like a true psychopath.

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Every press conference and interview for the past two weeks I can pull the time stamps if you would like

Please do since it is "routine" and every press conference (for the last two weeks).  LOL.

Despicable.