• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Discussion on "fan styles"

Outlaw

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Bull Nut said:

Cjs is in a tough situation where everything he does/says will be scrutinized. Bad play call, slam him. Not enough emotion on the sidelines, slam him. To much emotion during press conference, slam him. Circles the huddles, slam him. Mentions Clempzin, slam him. The only thing that will get him out of this viscous cycle is winning. The sharks are circling. 

This is the unfortunate truth, most things he is doing seems to be mostly the same but with each passing loss everything he does amplifies. Win and you are a genius, lose and you are an idiot. These are the rules and he has been around football long enough to know what he was signing up for, he could be perfectly comfortable skating by at Clemson but he took the leap and appears to have guessed wrong. Either way he is making out like a bandit and I don’t see why anyone should feel responsible for making him feel more comfortable in his failure. He is always free to go if it becomes too much and he should be thankful that we have already chased away most of our fans or things would be a lot worse for him in general.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,384
  • Days Won:  25

He gets paid 2 million plus to be the worse coach in FBS football three years straight . I have zero sympathy  or empathy for Scott. 

• Off Topic 1

6 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

He gets paid 2 million plus to be the worse coach in FBS football three years straight . I have zero sympathy  or empathy for Scott. 

I have the same opinion but in all fairness as Brad astutely pointed out it’s only because I’m incapable of such things.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,393
  • Days Won:  3

Wtf. I've read some dumb **** on here but after about page 1 this is a trainwreck. Y'all are bat **** crazy.

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,384
  • Days Won:  25

9 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

Wtf. I've read some dumb **** on here but after about page 1 this is a trainwreck. Y'all are bat **** crazy.

You have to be crazy to believe in Jeff Scott at this point.

• Haha 1
  • Off Topic 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,013
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

I just noticed him getting choked up rather regularly, usually getting emotional in public is a sign of greater stress and sleeplessness which is also often brought on by greater stress. He actually gets emotional rather regularly and has done so for quite a while I will spare you my thoughts on that but I’m pretty sure you can figure them out. 

Really? Bring it forward then. 

Don’t drop your BS and then state that you’re going to spare me.  Sounds cowardly even for a superficially confident person like you. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

I was thinking the same thing - this is the freaking insane asylum of threads.  

Saddened to be a part of it. But I will always defend good people against the others. 

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

Really? Bring it forward then. 

Don’t drop your BS and then state that you’re going to spare me.  Sounds cowardly even for a superficially confident person like you. 

How many videos of him being emotional will satisfy you and then what exactly happens when I provide them besides you chastening me for showing he is soft which you are specifically asking me to do?

You can’t dig out. I know.  We’ll “agree to disagree”.  Knock off the BS though.  

Just now, Brad said:

You can’t dig out. I know.  We’ll “agree to disagree”.  Knock off the BS though.  

I will gladly supply you with plenty of videos of him looking like an emotional basket-case (or at least what seems way too emotional to me but I’m probably not the most accurate judge of what’s too much emotion) my issue is that it is a catch 22 and the more I supply the more it would make me look like a lunatic for putting in the effort on something that will be trivial and would just end with I’m being mean and unfair to such a good and caring victim (and how dare I pull the receipts of his victim noises). I’m not alone in thinking he seems more upset and most people that think he seems bothered are people that actually like him and support him. I already tried to drop it after I went to find my next video and then realized this is just him since he started and I guess many people interpret as care.