• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Discussion on "fan styles"

Outlaw

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

WOW! This. C'mon, man. Back to the ignore function with you . . . I tried

I’m sorry that I think that if your job makes you publicly cry routinely that  makes me think that you should consider your profession more than people should feel bad for you that you are failing at your profession while getting paid millions. There are plenty of ways he can remove himself from this situation that he doesn’t, doesn’t make me feel bad. 

Edited by puc86
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

In that CCS was infinitely more successful?

No.  The only point I meant to make by my comment were that I would take someone who cares over someone who didn't give 💩 💩 from day one (which CCS did not at USF), but that CJS now has to get some wins to back it up.  Caring without performance is a hollow virtue.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SilverBull said:

No.  The only point I meant to make by my comment were that I would take someone who cares over someone who didn't give 💩 💩 from day one (which CCS did not at USF), but that CJS now has to get some wins to back it up.  Caring without performance is a hollow virtue.

I think he cares about his future, ccs had already demonstrated success and is old. He has less reason to cry than someone that is blowing their call up to the majors.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  353
  • Content Count:  4,089
  • Days Won:  56

2 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

Don't try to get in the way of Puc's narrative. Neither of us were excusing the results.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

1 minute ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Don't try to get in the way of Puc's narrative. Neither of us were excusing the results.

I am familiar with populist oratory.  Wasn't debating.  Just wanted to ensure my meaning was not twisted or misconstrued.  

2 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

I didn’t say anyone is excusing anything I just know that he isn’t forced to go up there or he will be killed or his children starve. He is freely making a life choice, he is failing and upset by it, I think that’s a reason for him to reconsider his life more so than me to admire his emotional instability.

• Downvote 1

And one more thing I don’t think there is a problem with getting emotional about something, I don’t think that if you cry in a press conference that is a problem, that is why I haven’t said anything to now, that it is becoming routine is usually not a good sign for where someone is at that point in their life and people that are in bad space do not typically improve things as much as they tend to bring them down further. He can put himself in a better place if this is becoming too much for him and I do fully appreciate why it is breaking him.

Edited by puc86
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

51 minutes ago, puc86 said:

And one more thing I don’t think there is a problem with getting emotional about something, I don’t think that if you cry in a press conference that is a problem, that is why I haven’t said anything to now, that it is becoming routine is usually not a good sign for where someone is at that point in their life and people that are in bad space do not typically improve things as much as they tend to bring them down further. He can put himself in a better place if this is becoming too much for him and I do fully appreciate why it is breaking him.

Didn’t bother listening but any man that stands up there week in and week out and cries does not get my empathy.  He is in over his head and for those to think the tears are about USF is silly, he is embarrassed and watching his career implode, he doesn’t have daddy to bail him out and he is a lost little boy that doesn’t know what to do.  Probably the first time junior has went out on his own and he is realizing he is only standing at the podium because of daddy.  One win in 3 years and already paid multiple millions and we have people feeling sorry for him and think he is a great dude?? A real man steps down, not weeps and waits to get fired so he can collect many more million.  This board is so ******* soft it pains me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,485
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Didn’t bother listening but any man that stands up there week in and week out and cries does not get my empathy.  He is in over his head and for those to think the tears are about USF is silly, he is embarrassed and watching his career implode, he doesn’t have daddy to bail him out and he is a lost little boy that doesn’t know what to do.  Probably the first time junior has went out on his own and he is realizing he is only standing at the podium because of daddy.  One win in 3 years and already paid multiple millions and we have people feeling sorry for him and think he is a great dude?? A real man steps down, not weeps and waits to get fired so he can collect many more million.  This board is so ******* soft it pains me. 

GIF by Groundhog Day

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

28 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

GIF by Groundhog Day

Not sure, I was not on much so may have missed it, if so then carryon.