• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ECU @ USF @ FAU

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

An alum friend of mine who lives in Boca just texted me about the South Florida alumni chapters already planning a tailgate and getting people out to the game in force.  We'll see.

GO BULLS!

So there's 400 or so. Maybe they'll let them watch from the sidelines so they can assist in tackles.

1 hour ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

This is very true. As USF fans we have all learned to take the good with the bad. 🤘

BTW, it was nice meeting your son up in L'ville at the tailgate and after the game. 

• Like 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,023
  • Days Won:  469

Hurricane Elena was going to wipe us out in the mid 80s, but she had a mind of her own...decided against it.

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

15 minutes ago, Brad said:

For anybody, two questions, I've been gone about 17 years

• Has power outage at RJS ever happened?  
  • Has a Cat 3 downgrading to a Cat One ever gone this close to Tampa?  It seems like about 5-7 years ago there was a stretch of three that were all around TampaTown, but not super close.  Down in Sarasot/Bradenton area.

I lived in New Tampa and before that in Temple Terrace and a little while in Town and Country and can't remember ever experiencing anything like that which is described here as a possibility.  Like damage to TIA, has that ever actually happened?  Not being a wise guy, just asking.  Hadn't heard of it, but have been gone as stated.

Every time our offense takes the field?

• Haha 3
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,448
  • Days Won:  19

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

Hurricane Elena was going to wipe us out in the mid 80s, but she had a mind of her own...decided against it.

Was just reminiscing about that one with my bride.  I was planning on a Labor Day camping trip to Chassahowitzka River with a group of friends when Elena barged in looking like she was headed straight to my camping spot.  Then she decided to just hang out for a couple days and used all my camping supplies to host my own hurricane shelter/party for friends and family who were evacuated from lower lying areas.  It turned out to be good memory.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,023
  • Days Won:  469

I remember Elena well too. 

I was working at First Florida Bank as a recently hired leader and the SVP called me to his office.  I thought this was the big moment, I'd been there a few months and was about to move on up George Jefferson style.  He walked me to the front entrance of the Ops Center down on Gandy Blvd (just before the bridge) and with Elena churning out in the Gulf asked me to go out into the mostly empty parking lot (people were heading home or to high ground) and retrieve all the heavy duty Rubbermaid garbage cans that were beginning to get blown around.  I wisely turned down Mr. DiMarco's first offer to improve my standing at First Florida Bank and despised that jackass ever since.  😂

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,047
  • Days Won:  38

2 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

What about my STM swag?

They decided to drop ship the antidepressants instead of handing it out at the game.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

Ralph_Notaro_09072019FAUvUCF_and_Aerials

Game will kickoff at 2:30 p.m.; Other Bulls sports make adjustments

According to the article they are travelling to Ft Lauderdale and practicing in Ft Lauderdale.   Maybe at the soccer stadium that replaced the old Lockhart Stadium, or maybe at a Broward County high school?   

I grew up down there, and Ft Lauderdale and Boca Raton are not exactly next door to each other.   I have a feeling the team will be travelling all over "South Florida" and that does not bode well for a road weary team.

BTW, it would be cool if USF's OCS is something similar, but hopefully better than what FAU has for an OCS.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

These kind of games are usually won by the more mentally tough team which doesn’t bode well for our Bulls

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

20 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

These kind of games are usually won by the more mentally tough team which doesn’t bode well for our Bulls

What kind of games favor the most long suffering?