• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ECU @ USF @ FAU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,876
  • Days Won:  67

18 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

These kind of games are usually won by the more mentally tough team which doesn’t bode well for our Bulls

I was thinking the same, even with a full week without distractions we look lost, this performance will be a freakin embarrassment.  We should simply cancel it if we receive more than a quarter inch of rain and blame Ian.

• Crying 1

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,379
  • Days Won:  43

At this point I would be surprised if we kept it close with all that is going on.  Hopefully we can regroup for next game against Cincy 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,372
  • Days Won:  10

Depends on which USF team shows up.  It's winnable if we play like we did at UF.

3 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

Depends on which USF team shows up.  It's winnable if we play like we did at UF.

Yeah but that required a lot of focus. Gonna be tougher now. With that said, I will always have hope! Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

2 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Yeah but that required a lot of focus. Gonna be tougher now. With that said, I will always have hope! Go Bulls!!

and an opponent recovering from one tough game and looking forward towards another ....

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,356
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Do you, or have you had teenagers?  Think they're worried about mom and dad not having electricity?  

I have a 17 Y/O son actually and while your point has merit in that some teenagers are fully self absorbed, others are aware of what is happening around them

Either way - based on the 5 PM track, it does not look like that is going to be an issue 

22 minutes ago, BayIslandBull said:

A good reason to evacuate. We'll be there. 

Nice! Wish I could make it but now will be on storm duties with work. Have fun & be safe! Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,252
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

I have a 17 Y/O son actually and while your point has merit in that some teenagers are fully self absorbed, others are aware of what is happening around them

Either way - based on the 5 PM track, it does not look like that is going to be an issue 

I have an 18 year old son and an 18 year old step son. If my salvation from a hurricane is in any way reliant on them, I will step out into the hurricane yell at the G-d’s to send me their worst and embrace my fate (although in all fairness I do go play in most hurricanes because as it turns out weathermen and weatherwomen do not have magical powers that make it perfectly safe for them outside while telling you that you are going to die in your house).

• Haha 1