• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Timmy has reached a decision

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,353
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

I'm guessing he doesn't. The situations are entirely different ....

How so?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,545
  • Days Won:  25

9 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Aw ****, never even thought of that ...

Maybe he can convince Gus to run that playoff and score  less. Hopefully Morris and Trickett run a much better offense tailored  to the team skills set with Gerry B and speed. I expect more rpo, more motion, more quick routes,  and play action . Gerry B can't meet his goals with the playback from last year .

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,660
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

I'm guessing he doesn't. The situations are entirely different ....

20 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

How so?

He started 9 games here last year and, bar anything crazy, would have been QB1 when the season started, but that was pulled out from under him basically, from his perspective anyway. There's no such foregone expectations wherever he lands now so it's a completely fresh slate ..... in fact, almost the exact opposite scenario from here where, in 2023 if there is an incumbent wherever he goes, he'll be the one trying unseat him.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  187
  • Days Won:  0

Who cares if he goes to middle Florida university. good for them for recruiting him, now he’s in an even deeper QB battle and I hope he does well. 

he also will not be playing USF consistently by the time he’s eligible.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,410
  • Days Won:  3

5 minutes ago, sparkybull said:

he also will not be playing USF consistently by the time he’s eligible.

Too bad. Would like to see that.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,353
  • Days Won:  5

14 minutes ago, Triple B said:

in 2023 if there is an incumbent wherever he goes, he'll be the one trying unseat him.

My freaking point. IF he doesn’t beat out the next incumbent then does he bolt again? . Look lets just forget the whole thing happened , cause IDM. GO BULLS

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Eric Ruby said:

Timmy will redshirt this year, so he won’t be able to play against USF. But one thing is for sure in all of this, unless Jeff Scott rewrites the entire playbook, he’s going to have everything he knows available to UCF in game prep for that game. He’s the best scout team UCF could ask for in this game. He’ll give them everything.

Lol I doubt ucf is so scared of us they they would offer a scholarship or preferred spot to a 2 win QB (that threw all of 5 touchdowns), just to have an edge in one game this year.

Our playbook with Timmy was "run around and make something happen with your legs".  UCF can have that for free.  I'm more interested in what the coaches draw up for the QB they graded out at 90% decision making and 80% accuracy.

• Crying 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,478
  • Days Won:  13

1 hour ago, Eric Ruby said:

Timmy will redshirt this year, so he won’t be able to play against USF. But one thing is for sure in all of this, unless Jeff Scott rewrites the entire playbook, he’s going to have everything he knows available to UCF in game prep for that game. He’s the best scout team UCF could ask for in this game. He’ll give them everything.

It's the 12th game of the season... that's 11 games worth of the playbook on game film.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, Sk00b said:

At the end of day, we should all hope he succeeds and is happy wherever he lands. Obviously, if he is playing against us i would hope he had the shittiest day of his career (without getting injured). Dude is super talented and might thrive on a more established team. 

He will not be playing against us. Ucf will be gone. 

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

23 minutes ago, Ghostbuster said:

Lol I doubt ucf is so scared of us they they would offer a scholarship or preferred spot to a 2 win QB (that threw all of 5 touchdowns), just to have an edge in one game this year.

Our playbook with Timmy was "run around and make something happen with your legs".  UCF can have that for free.  I'm more interested in what the coaches draw up for the QB they graded out at 90% decision making and 80% accuracy.

Wow was it really only 5 tds….that puts some perspective on it

• Upvote 1