• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Timmy has reached a decision

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  137
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Outlaw said:

I was referring to Timmy's 5 passes in the American conference but 6 total makes it worse not better . The offense was so bad at passing  last year . I know Timmy was a true freshmen thrown to the wolves but it is what it is.

Timmy only had 5 TDs. Kat Marsh added 1 more to give our team 6 on the season. Timmy is a bottle full of potential, but that's all we've seen out of him... potential. Jeff Scott and co. cannot bet their jobs on potential. Bohannon was and is the clear cut best QB at the University of South Florida.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

5 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I wish Timmy well at UCF or wherever he goes, but always felt that Byrum Brown is a better player period. I actually have the most random inside source who is an old buddy of mine who has a son that plays QB for a high school in the same area. His son participated in multiple QB camps with him. When i told him I was a USF fan, he kept shaking his head and saying "it's crazy how you guys have no idea how bad ass he is". ....Well he said that after he laughed at me for being a USF fan who has a degree from UF and grew up in Miami. Gerry Bohanon has 1-2 years. Timmy CHOSE to sit a year and transfer somewhere else. I think he saw that Byrum was better and figured he might as well exit early. Look at Byrum b4 he got to USF. Look at him now. He name appeared on the GRIT list several times. This guy had 3000 passing yards, 1100 rushing yards, 43 passing TDs/13 rushing Tds and only 4 ints.  I'm not going to mention this again and let life play itself out with this kid so that I don't jinx him like brett Kean. 😁 But like the Bob Marley Song..."No woman Timmy no Cry"

Now   (206Ibs)                                                                     End of Last Year (193Ibs)

image.png.bcac3f7700f9af296538e092882897d9.png

That's great to hear.  I was so disappointed when I learned about McClain leaving.  Thought we had that position pretty well set for a few years.  I forgot the vagaries of college sports.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

6 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I wish Timmy well at UCF or wherever he goes, but always felt that Byrum Brown is a better player period. I actually have the most random inside source who is an old buddy of mine who has a son that plays QB for a high school in the same area. His son participated in multiple QB camps with him. When i told him I was a USF fan, he kept shaking his head and saying "it's crazy how you guys have no idea how bad ass he is". ....Well he said that after he laughed at me for being a USF fan who has a degree from UF and grew up in Miami. Gerry Bohanon has 1-2 years. Timmy CHOSE to sit a year and transfer somewhere else. I think he saw that Byrum was better and figured he might as well exit early. Look at Byrum b4 he got to USF. Look at him now. He name appeared on the GRIT list several times. This guy had 3000 passing yards, 1100 rushing yards, 43 passing TDs/13 rushing Tds and only 4 ints.  I'm not going to mention this again and let life play itself out with this kid so that I don't jinx him like brett Kean. 😁 But like the Bob Marley Song..."No woman Timmy no Cry"

Now   (206Ibs)                                                                     End of Last Year (193Ibs)

image.png.bcac3f7700f9af296538e092882897d9.png

Brown packed on some mass. I wish Timmy the best even it is at ucf and I hope ucf loses every game .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,572
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

That's great to hear.  I was so disappointed when I learned about McClain leaving.  Thought we had that position pretty well set for a few years.  I forgot the vagaries of college sports.

Gunner Smith is suppose to be a baller as well. Im sure when he fills out his 6'5 frame, he will give Byrum Brown a run for his money. 

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

Wow.  I said that I wish him luck, but I can't do that if he plays for that orlando team.

I got to meet his family at one of the games last year.  I thought they were very nice people.  He had a little brother, who was also a quarterback.  According to his dad, he was just as good as Timmy and maybe better.  We asked the kid where he wanted to play college ball, and he said "USF, sir."  Based on the events of the past few days, I'm guessing the family is no longer a Bulls family, so I doubt we will ever be looking at Timmy's little brother either.

I enjoyed meeting them.  I wish it could have worked out differently.

Go Bulls!

• Like 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Think his little brother committed to Concord.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,142
  • Days Won:  39

21 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Wow.  I said that I wish him luck, but I can't do that if he plays for that orlando team.

Yes I would wish health and a good run, but hopefully 0 wins 😄

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

If he goes I wish him well, except when he plays USF. But I won’t be rotting or watching UCF. Couldn’t care less what they do.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,142
  • Days Won:  39

5 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

But I won’t be rotting or watching UCF.

UCF Rotting?  Seems like a Freudian slip.