• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Timmy has reached a decision

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, bulloni said:

reports said they weren't getting equal snaps or that Bohanon wasn't much better?

Come on man, the articles/statements for play were similar. I didn’t read one during the time they were competing that said Bohanon was much better. I know they were trading off. 

This team needs someone to change their mindset. They need a leader who is a little different. They can’t have this team slowing down after a potential string of losses. They need someone to keep them in the fight. GB is that man. At another school Timmy might not have to be that guy. You can read about how Timmy is not that type of individual. Just my thoughts.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,025
  • Days Won:  38

I'm taking my talents to south beach.  Er, Medieval Times, Orlando!

image.png.6208d7859a47301b6f901af24e2d9ea3.png

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

5 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

Come on man, the articles/statements for play were similar. I didn’t read one during the time they were competing that said Bohanon was much better. I know they were trading off. 

This team needs someone to change their mindset. They need a leader who is a little different. They can’t have this team slowing down after a potential string of losses. They need someone to keep them in the fight. GB is that man. At another school Timmy might not have to be that guy. You can read about how Timmy is not that type of individual. Just my thoughts.

We received very vague reports on how each QB was performing. I don't know that a lot can be drawn from that. All of the actual information we have suggests that it was a fair competition and the GB was the clear winner. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BullyPulpit said:

We received very vague reports on how each QB was performing. I don't know that a lot can be drawn from that. All of the actual information we have suggests that it was a fair competition and the GB was the clear winner. 

You do know what I replied to which made you reply to me right? I’m only replying to the fact that not anywhere it said GB was better. 

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Just now, CycleBull said:

You do know what I replied to which made you reply to me right? I’m only replying to the fact that not anywhere it said GB was better. 

CJS laid it out in his press conference. He was pretty clear on the ways that GB was better and won the job. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,576
  • Days Won:  423

21 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

It's really not fair to compare a 5th year Junior to a true Sophomore in regards to stuff like that. Timmy may very well grow into that type individual and be that guy in a couple of years but I agree he wasn't now ..... it just maybe would have been nice if he had given himself a chance to be that guy here in a couple of years.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Not surprised at him wanting to go home, but he could have stuck around & learned from GB.  And, you're always an injury or slump away from being the starter.  Seeing his dad tweet about there being no competition is annoying.  If McClain smoked GB, McClain would start, and GB would learn and wait.  Not wishing ill will on McClain, but think it was a silly/selfish thing to do...but also his right.  But Horn better stay 🙂

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

CJS laid it out in his press conference. He was pretty clear on the ways that GB was better and won the job. 

I missed that part of the press conference and was only going by the reports we had at time. I apologize.

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

It's really not fair to compare a 5th year Junior to a true Sophomore in regards to stuff like that. Timmy may very well grow into that type individual and be that guy in a couple of years but I agree he wasn't now ..... it just maybe would have been nice if he given himself a chance to be that guy here in a couple of years.

I agree with you. He will learn and grow. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,344
  • Days Won:  5

51 minutes ago, bulloni said:

Looks like he will be the 4th highest rated QB recruit on their roster. Not sure that QB battle will be any easier

Yeah so if he doesn’t win it there does he take his ball and pout in the portal. Bad decision after bad decision after bad decision. 

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

If he ends up at UCF, it is likely a great decision. Oviedo is right down the street from Sanford. 

With all of the traffic, it is a miserable commute from Tampa to Sanford. If you are going to sit on the sideline a year or two, might as well do it in the most comfortable situation.