• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OCS - Ring of Honor

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,593
  • Days Won:  424

5 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I went back and dug into the link and it says Bowl game yards included.  That's interesting!

It is interesting ..... Does it mean that McNabb's bowl games weren't included or did he not go to any?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,744
  • Content Count:  37,610
  • Days Won:  29

On 6/20/2022 at 1:50 PM, Brad said:

Expanding the topic a little...  I think one thing we can start with that should have 100% support is an honor (plaque or something) to the OGs: 

The Original Group (OGs), the first 14 USF football players that hit the practice field in 1996 for a season of practice only and 
played through the following first four seasons in program history, 1997-2000: Ryan Benjamin (LS), Otis Dixon (RB), Edwin Greene (DB), 
Shawn Hay (DE), Steve Hatley (DE), Anthony Henry (DB), Charlie Jackson (WR), Roy Manns (DB), Vassay Marc (LB), Leon Matthews (WR), Cory Porter (WR), Joe Sipp (OL), Marshall Smith (LB) and Rafael Williams (RB).

This is a 100% Need !!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,398
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, bulloni said:

Saw this mentioned on twitter a while back. But naming the press box after Jim Louk isn't a bad idea.

2023 will be his 40th year as the voice of USF Athletics. Has broadcasted every game in USF Football history. 

https://gousfbulls.com/sports/strength-conditioning/roster/jim-louk/6033

That guy is an animal. He seems to cover all sports everytime i turn on bulls radio (i know he doesnt actually cover them all). 

He makes the gameday experience so much better when not at the game. It requires some patience of syncing radio/tv but it's worth it over the ESPN clowns. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 hours ago, Sk00b said:

That guy is an animal. He seems to cover all sports everytime i turn on bulls radio (i know he doesnt actually cover them all). 

He makes the gameday experience so much better when not at the game. It requires some patience of syncing radio/tv but it's worth it over the ESPN clowns. 

Been doing that for many years. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

On 6/24/2022 at 1:39 PM, bulloni said:

Saw this mentioned on twitter a while back. But naming the press box after Jim Louk isn't a bad idea.

2023 will be his 40th year as the voice of USF Athletics. Has broadcasted every game in USF Football history. 

https://gousfbulls.com/sports/strength-conditioning/roster/jim-louk/6033

It will be a gigantic letdown if the press box isn't named after Louk.

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, GoBulls84 said:

It will be a gigantic letdown if the press box isn't named after Louk.

They'll name it for him if he ponies up a half million $$$.  😁

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

Let's be serious, there really is no one else.  It might be sponsored by another entity for the $$$, but there is no way and other human has that press box named after them.  Perhaps, the Scott BMW Jim Louk Press Box.  Now if the Tampa Times or whatever they are called these days were to sweep in with something besides criticism and sponsor the press box, that would be disappointing to have their name alone on it.  But I doubt they have the $.  

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

4 hours ago, Brad said:

Let's be serious, there really is no one else.  It might be sponsored by another entity for the $$$, but there is no way and other human has that press box named after them.  Perhaps, the Scott BMW Jim Louk Press Box.  Now if the Tampa Times or whatever they are called these days were to sweep in with something besides criticism and sponsor the press box, that would be disappointing to have their name alone on it.  But I doubt they have the $.  

They are looking for contributions from subscribers almost weekly.  You are probably correct.