• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

IPF / OCS - Informational Updates

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Some of you guys have a real imagination but I would bet this thing will be built as cheaply as possible…not ucf cheap but some of you need to lower your expectations. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,893
  • Days Won:  67

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Some of you guys have a real imagination but I would bet this thing will be built as cheaply as possible…not ucf cheap but some of you need to lower your expectations. 

I would like to see a retractable roof for those early season hot games as well, hopefully they have this in their plans.  

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

They need to forget about the pool nonsense and put that money into getting more season ticket holders into RayJay like  amenities ....

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Was just trying to point out the craziness about having to put in lagoons and/or pools to draw students to an On Campus Stadium.

Put in a slip-n-slide, students can slide from the upper levels down and onto the berm.

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,411
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I bet you are correct.  I would be shocked if this is anywhere near the projected costs I've seen thrown around. 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yup, this. I think they will and should build our stadium with bleacher style seats in a basic horse shoe bowl with basic suites on one side and a second deck in the other. As long as the structure is of it is very good quality, we can add amenities with renovations in the future. Most of the major college football stadiums evolved from this. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,353
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Cornada said:

Put in a slip-n-slide, students can slide from the upper levels down and onto the berm.

Sounds like a blast! Sounds like a liability too.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,386
  • Days Won:  10

3 hours ago, michibull said:

Yup, this. I think they will and should build our stadium with bleacher style seats in a basic horse shoe bowl with basic suites on one side and a second deck in the other. As long as the structure is of it is very good quality, we can add amenities with renovations in the future. Most of the major college football stadiums evolved from this. 

Bleacher seats would be OK if I can bring a clamp on seatback.  This body represents decades of neglect and abuse and wouldn't last a game without them.  Don't forget the AARP section! 😉  When the wave gets to the opposite side of the stadium, I start standing up.  I usually make it by the time the wave reaches my section...

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, Triple B said:

They need to forget about the pool nonsense and put that money into getting more season ticket holders into RayJay like  amenities ....

Sounds like they are trying to attract the generation who isn’t as engaged with college football. Someway they have to attract new fans who will hopefully become long term fans and supporters. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

13 hours ago, Cornada said:

No way that happens.