IPF / OCS - Informational Updates

bull2bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, CycleBull said:

Sounds like they are trying to attract the generation who isn’t as engaged with college football. Someway they have to attract new fans who will hopefully become long term fans and supporters. 

And a pool and slide really is not engaging the student with the game either. Hopefully the decision makers are not that naïve. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

10 hours ago, michibull said:

Yup, this. I think they will and should build our stadium with bleacher style seats in a basic horse shoe bowl with basic suites on one side and a second deck in the other. As long as the structure is of it is very good quality, we can add amenities with renovations in the future. Most of the major college football stadiums evolved from this. 

Yeah, use the aluminum bleacher seats like Georgia tech has that way the visiting teams fans can go home with 2nd degree burns on their butt cheeks....Hot Hot beyond Hot 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

6 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

Bleacher seats would be OK if I can bring a clamp on seatback.  This body represents decades of neglect and abuse and wouldn't last a game without them.  Don't forget the AARP section! 😉  When the wave gets to the opposite side of the stadium, I start standing up.  I usually make it by the time the wave reaches my section...

I think seat backs are a staple of college football stadiums from pics I've seen so have to assume we'll have them ..... and as far as The Wave is concerned, it's one of the dumbest ******* things in sports and you'll be a better person for just ignoring it.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, CycleBull said:

Sounds like they are trying to attract the generation who isn’t as engaged with college football. Someway they have to attract new fans who will hopefully become long term fans and supporters. 

We're building the **** thing on the students' front porch partly because they're too ******* lazy most of the time to make a short trip to watch their team play. If they want to go to a water park, Adventure Island is within walking distance or a short Bull Runner ride away.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  2,401
  • Content Count:  21,565
  • Days Won:  10

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

We're building the **** thing on the students' front porch partly because they're too ******* lazy most of the time to make a short trip to watch their team play. If they want to go to a water park, Adventure Island is within walking distance or a short Bull Runner ride away.

Pretty much

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  5,629
  • Days Won:  10

Wonder what the ratio of students in the student section will be vs. playing grab ass in the lagoon during the game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,796
  • Content Count:  38,256
  • Days Won:  29

Yvonne Orji Wow GIF by Insecure on HBO

44 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

Wonder what the ratio of students in the student section will be vs. playing grab ass in the lagoon during the game

Zero .... because there's no way in hell they can be seriously thinking about putting one in as part of the ocs package. If someone wants to sponsor a lagoon and fully pay for it, fine, but every dime needs to go into making it not enough of a dropoff, amenity wise, to enough voluntarily paying customers that they'll want to buy in.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, E.T. said:

Yvonne Orji Wow GIF by Insecure on HBO

1311895085_fingerwag.gif.df8ba63f6ebd6dc77250f4d2c2aca17e.gif

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  13,743
  • Days Won:  30

TO be fair the way the football team has been on the field the last four years, I would rather be in the  fantasy lagoon on gameday watching the game on a big screen.

Edited by Outlaw