• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Weis Jr to Ole Miss

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

So we punt every time we get the ball?

You could be on to something with this

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

43 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

Rule #1: Don’t call plays your team can’t execute

Rule #2: Refer back to Rule #1

You adapt to your personnel, how far would most of us gotten if we simply stated as a leader that our game plan was solid but our people didn’t execute.  The response would have been who is responsible for bringing in the right people?  You work with what you got or find other people,  he got us one FBS victory at home against a bad Temple team.  Is he totally responsible for our ineptitude, of course not, did he contribute to it, **** yes.  I was ok with seeing what he would do next year but he bolted so deuces to him and let’s move on.  This is like an ugly girl breaking up with you, I  don’t have experience in this maybe consult NEB, but I would imagine you are a little unhappy about not having a steady piece then you realize it is time to buck up and go land a better piece of ass. Sorry about getting philosophical, but just trying to make my point that we didn’t lose a Vince Lombardi.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

31 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

You adapt to your personnel, how far would most of us gotten if we simply stated as a leader that our game plan was solid but our people didn’t execute.  The response would have been who is responsible for bringing in the right people?  You work with what you got or find other people,  he got us one FBS victory at home against a bad Temple team.  Is he totally responsible for our ineptitude, of course not, did he contribute to it, **** yes.  I was ok with seeing what he would do next year but he bolted so deuces to him and let’s move on.  This is like an ugly girl breaking up with you, I  don’t have experience in this maybe consult NEB, but I would imagine you are a little unhappy about not having a steady piece then you realize it is time to buck up and go land a better piece of ass. Sorry about getting philosophical, but just trying to make my point that we didn’t lose a Vince Lombardi.

You make a good point assuming that the kid did a good job in recruiting and I see no indication that that was the case. I do agree that we can’t be jumping all over the guy for losing as compared to the defense he was a god **** genius. Of course we need to see what we get to replace him with and hope that we get a winner. However, to go any further would be “premature” which I am know is something you have experience in. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, Sellular1 said:

Rule #1: Don’t call plays your team can’t execute

Rule #2: Refer back to Rule #1

Hit the nail on the head - there was no room on the staff for a coach who could not adjust to the talent that he had

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  237
  • Days Won:  0

1. Willy Korn

2. TJ Weist

3. Blackwell

My three choices 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

12 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

However, to go any further would be “premature” which I am know is something you have experience in. 

At least I still can rise to the occasion however I digress. I am not saying this is a good thing but it certainly isn’t any reason to panic, only time will tell. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

13 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

At least I still can rise to the occasion however I digress. I am not saying this is a good thing but it certainly isn’t any reason to panic, only time will tell. 

Agreed…hoping for Corn but minimally we need someone with OC experience. Not a dude who is a position coach. And for the love of god get someone who has no prior association to USF. Let’s look forward, not backward. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,393
  • Days Won:  3

Cheese and rice. I've been gone 24 hours and all hell breaks loose... no big deal.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, E.T. said:

Sterling Gilbert :) 

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Larry Scott

Skip Holtz :stirpot:

Chad Morris

I might be ok with bringing Kerwin Bell back at this point….