• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Weis Jr to Ole Miss

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

The lengths some go to is ******* laughable.

22 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Facts don't lie

Facts?? Here's specifically what my response was to:

3 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Clemson seemed to talk so highly of JS , but I think it was snake oil sales to let the lesser of the co-oc leave.

There's no facts there, just a laughable conspiracy theory that makes no sense .... but to be honest, I don't believe you're that dumb to believe it yourself so why even post crap like that?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

16 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

And..reading some of the above comments- I do beleive there was a lot of talk and speculation on here prior to last season that we expected 5-6 wins. Now it appears that it is the goal for next season even 4 wins mentioned. Keep moving the bar lower and we will assume we have a winning team soon...3 wins Alright!!

Could not find anyone who said four wins, but that is not going to get it done. Five gets him another year for me but I will disappointed if we don’t get six. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  0

Can we just kill this thread and start the new OC search thread? Weis was hardly here. Next!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,303
  • Days Won:  10

12 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

Can we just kill this thread and start the new OC search thread? Weis was hardly here. Next!

More like hardly did something 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,372
  • Days Won:  25

I was joking called sarcasm snake oil salesman, but not about the fact he won 3 games in two seasons with only 1 fbs/conference win. But CJS has been a train wreck in his first two years. This recruiting class, new possible oc, and new dc are the only thing he can hope that saves him. He speaks coaches talk and says all the right things but the product on the field has been terrible. He needs to  drastically improve as a coach this offseason and turn 3 wins in two seasons into 6 wins and a bowl.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  2

On 12/29/2021 at 11:41 AM, NewEnglandBull said:

There you go…he got a raw deal from Chuck 

Chuck preferred one half yard and a cloud of dust 

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

Oddly, I had that thought also. Guess the why would be: why would WT leave FAU for USF when they are coming into the AAC? Seems lateral. Now if WT was the OC/co-HC to possibly put a dynamo team together?? And then assume the HC roll if JS leaves for Clemson or some other job offer closer to his SC home area. Ok there's another brain fart

It is fun to think about, but it would only happen if Willie was out of a job completely and he had no other HC offers

Plus, no USF coach in their right mind would hire any of our ex-HCs (especially a guy like Willie, who would be clamoring for the top job the moment he stepped on campus)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

I was joking called sarcasm snake oil salesman, but not about the fact he won 3 games in two seasons with only 1 fbs/conference win. But CJS has been a train wreck in his first two years. This recruiting class, new possible oc, and new dc are the only thing he can hope that saves him. He speaks coaches talk and says all the right things but the product on the field has been terrible. He needs to  drastically improve as a coach this offseason and turn 3 wins in two seasons into 6 wins and a bowl.

***** ************* ******, you're obviously going after the record for the number of most boring, redundantly repetitive CJS hate posts on here. A record I once thought untouchable but now .........

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Morris, Korn, or and NFL guy

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

55 minutes ago, Triple B said:

***** ************* ******, you're obviously going after the record for the number of most boring, redundantly repetitive CJS hate posts on here. A record I once thought untouchable but now .........

It is the off season and not a whole lot going on so cut some of us a break.  You are already making excuses for next year(prior post) on how the disruption with coordinators will affect your golden boy.  If you want a message board of yes men then you are making progress.  

• Upvote 2