• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Weis Jr to Ole Miss

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,524
  • Days Won:  28

Shout out to @Sellular1 and @Triple B. This was my biggest laugh in the Bullspen for 2021. This needs to be made into an NFT even though I really dont understand what an NFT is.

358352045_Screenshot_20211231-100252_SamsungInternet.jpg.348066ef647721ef00044eceeba6363d.jpg

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

19 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Could not find anyone who said four wins, but that is not going to get it done. Five gets him another year for me but I will disappointed if we don’t get six. 

What? You better go back through the topics and comments for the entirety of 2021 just to be sure someone didnt say 4 wins....😉 I'm pretty sure i said it at one point back in about June of 21 or may have been April, poss August?? Better keep looking...Ok, I'm done screwin with you.      5 wins I will be quite disappointed. 6-7 or better is the goal. Look how Heupel turned Tenn in one season and they were a multi- year train wreck.  However, they did get screwed yesterday. Our year 3 has minimal room for excuses.                  

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

17 hours ago, bowman1 said:

It is fun to think about, but it would only happen if Willie was out of a job completely and he had no other HC offers

Plus, no USF coach in their right mind would hire any of our ex-HCs (especially a guy like Willie, who would be clamoring for the top job the moment he stepped on campus)

there's always the business premise that says, a good manager will hire someone who could take their place. maybe if JS hired someone who could assume the reins (his equal) maybe more effort would be generated?? oh well... 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

12 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

You want him to talk quantum physics?  String theory?

Yes, this board needs to raise the level of debate and this will only happen if we start challenging each other.  What better way then to discuss new thought provoking topics that will deepen our intellect. Nice out of the box thinking Cuz!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

11 hours ago, Triple B said:

It is the off season. We haven't lost a football game in weeks and won't have a chance to for months. Just trying to understand why some want to spend that whole time whining over and over again like a bunch of little babies ...... and yes men are boring but negative twits who post the same negative **** on a regular basis are worse.

That is an interesting debate, yes men vs whiny bitches.  Neither is a appealing however our next opportunity is a spring game aka sure win, maybe we can build on that to change the narrative.  I will say this again, we need something positive to happen in MBB or FB or we will continue to cannibalize each other until we cease to exist.  Your point that we won’t play again for months so curtail the whining is a valid point though.

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

16 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Forgot about Morris.  Looks like he’s coaching HS football in Texas

why forget about him? he cant leave his high school gig

it is about time we hire a name to be an assistant

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

1 hour ago, smazza said:

why forget about him? he cant leave his high school gig

it is about time we hire a name to be an assistant

I'm with Steve on this. Let's go get someone who is on the caliper of the DC we brought in. I want someone who has actually won and has the same philosophy of fitting the offense to the talent and not the other way around

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

39 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

I'm with Steve on this. Let's go get someone who is on the caliper of the DC we brought in. I want someone who has actually won and has the same philosophy of fitting the offense to the talent and not the other way around

my work corn GIF

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

The only way Marquel is coming back to USF is in a head coaching roll. It would make no sense for him to take a pay cut presently in order to leave UH to be the OC for USF. UH is headed to the Big 12 - USF is headed to no man’s land until a stadium is built. Marquel will get his opportunity in a few years - right now though, he’s in a good spot in Houston. This is my two cents (which really means nothing). 

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

did jr call the plays in the ole miss bowl game?