• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

Definitely better than the usual slime.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

I like the honoring of the 97 squad

• Upvote 2
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

😂😂😂 you beat me to it. Just about to post this. This is the most classiest thing I have ever seen USF football ever do. Simply incredible….

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  1

38 minutes ago, Brad said:

34 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

😂😂 you beat me to it. Just about to post this. This is the most classiest thing I have ever seen USF football ever do. Simply incredible….

You both beat me to it, haha. I agree, this is a very cool thing to do!! Probably my favorite “special edition” helmet we’ve, just because of this. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  262
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Jim Johnson said:

The helmets are really cool....  but I don't understand the lime green.

FE1j1LiWQAojQA_?format=jpg&name=large

The kids like it man.  When I was in high school black unis were "raw" as it was described haha.  Like it or not the uniforms have to match the current trends.  We're not Michigan and don't have the same uniforms for 100 years.  I prefer the old school look we had in the 2000s but someone committing to USF today was like 3 when we had our 2007 season.  They don't give a **** about that.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,468
  • Days Won:  13

43 minutes ago, BullsBoltsJagsRays said:

The kids like it man.  When I was in high school black unis were "raw" as it was described haha.  Like it or not the uniforms have to match the current trends.  We're not Michigan and don't have the same uniforms for 100 years.  I prefer the old school look we had in the 2000s but someone committing to USF today was like 3 when we had our 2007 season.  They don't give a **** about that.

It feels very much like a minor league baseball stunt... because USF seems to be the only school doing the "slime" stuff or using some kind of neon version of their school color. 

The only worse uniform issues were the NFL's "Color rush" uniform travesty they stopped doing.

USF may not be Michigan ... but USF is also not Oregon.

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

I'm a fan of all greens with gold helmets. We seem to always play well in them. The rest are distractions. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,262
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

I hate the slime green. I miss Leavitt's attitude. No gimmicks. Classic, traditional football uniforms and colors. Play like a real football team, look like a real football team while doing it. Off colors are just gimmicks, and ESPECIALLY when we're not playing well, it doesn't reflect well. Sure, I get the argument that the team should get a little leeway to show some swagger if putting up wins, but I would still rather we got back to that old school smashmouth attitude. We don't  need gimmicky colors, we just smash mouths and hand out losses to opponents.

I miss watching a real football with passion and intensity too. Instead of we have failed coach after failed coach. Sadly he isn't coming back and we are stuck with a  1-17 against FBS teams in  CJS . I don't see much to look forward to under him. Recruiting has been terrible,  bad coaching call costing wins, player development has been terrible, and the defense is the worse USF defense I can remember. PEople talk about how has built this team and culture up but all I see is beatdowns from teams we should beat. I know you are a big booster and support CJS, what do you honestly see in him that makes you think he is going to make us a winner. They should literally tell all the seniors on D that want to come back to leave .

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

I hate the slime green. I miss Leavitt's attitude. No gimmicks. Classic, traditional football uniforms and colors. Play like a real football team, look like a real football team while doing it. Off colors are just gimmicks, and ESPECIALLY when we're not playing well, it doesn't reflect well. Sure, I get the argument that the team should get a little leeway to show some swagger if putting up wins, but I would still rather we got back to that old school smashmouth attitude. We don't  need gimmicky colors, we just smash mouths and hand out losses to opponents.

I ranted about this and people here came down on me pretty hard. We need to stop with the uniform crap because it isn’t helping anyone out. It’s one less thing to worry about so everyone can focus on winning.

• Upvote 2
  • Go Bulls! 1