• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,712
  • Days Won:  6

I notice that Wesley Willis Drummond has disappeared. Why am I not surprised?😂😂

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

36 minutes ago, cougar king said:

That's cool and all but realignment isnt only based on that. 

USF has no on campus stadium nor has the quality basketball infrastructure available.

Academically speaking, USF's endowment is on the smaller side as well. Maybe USF has a chance but it's not very likely they will be selected ahead of Houston, Cincy, Memphis, BYU or UCF.

Meh... Stop pontificating, like you know anything.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

There is no one to align with this isn’t a team sport it’s a zero sum game and for us to win we need everyone else to lose, our conference is a den of thieves and we have no friends or anyone to form alliances with we need to cut their heads off any way that we can just as they would do to us if they are able. Now would be a lovely time for NCAA investigations to begin, just saying’ …

Again, none of us know what is going on and what deals are being attempted. Time will tell. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

59 minutes ago, puc86 said:

There is no conditions if you are valuable enough individually to be taken then you are valuable enough as a package and if you aren’t valuable enough by yourself there is no 2 for 1 deals to be offered that some how make you valuable enough. If then as a high demand team you decide it’s in your best interest to go with your also high demand rival to the highest demand conference then of course you can do that but it’s not happening if your “partner” isn’t evenly yoked and couldn’t get in by their own merit.

Assuming we are talking about the Big12 and assuming they have 8 teams remaining they choose USF they have to choose UCF. I have not seen one media site that has USF by itself…we are always paired with ucf. However, I do see ucf by itself being mentioned numerous times. Thus, based on your post we are not good enough to go it alone? 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

If you can have two wives I see no reason you can’t have two schools 

I know your joking (therefore I’m not upset by the joke at all, I hear it all the time), but as a member of the LDS church, I would like to remind people we do NOT have multiple wives; those people who continued to practice polygamy were kicked out of the church. Too much history to discuss here, haha. Sorry, I had to say something 😂

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

17 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Assuming we are talking about the Big12 and assuming they have 8 teams remaining they choose USF they have to choose UCF. I have not seen one media site that has USF by itself…we are always paired with ucf. However, I do see ucf by itself being mentioned numerous times. Thus, based on your post we are not good enough to go it alone? 

We have the biggest collection of dumbasses bloviating about nonsensical scenarios however I agree with you for only one reason.  We own the middle of the state with c, a Disney world and the beach 2 for 1 is not bad while entering a state with over 20 mil.  Not saying we got a chance but living in big 12, plenty of money to enjoy this road trip, mike is from Dallas so let him work his magic.  If it doesn’t work out then he probably gave it his best try but we will storm Fowler ave with pitchforks anyways, end of the day somebody has to be responsible regardless if they are responsible.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, michibull said:

I know your joking (therefore I’m not upset by the joke at all, I hear it all the time), but as a member of the LDS church, I would like to remind people we do NOT have multiple wives; those people who continued to practice polygamy were kicked out of the church. Too much history to discuss here, haha. Sorry, I had to say something 😂

That’s not a very good punchline and I appreciate you taking the time to get your message out there without attacking me for taking the easy joke. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

27 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

If we wouldn’t be selected without UCF then we won’t be selected simply to maintain a fake package deal that exists solely on niche message boards that make the darkweb seem like Google.com

5 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

We have the biggest collection of dumbasses bloviating about nonsensical scenarios however I agree with you for only one reason.  We own the middle of the state with c, a Disney world and the beach 2 for 1 is not bad while entering a state with over 20 mil.  Not saying we got a chance but living in big 12, plenty of money to enjoy this road trip, mike is from Dallas so let him work his magic.  If it doesn’t work out then he probably gave it his best try but we will storm Fowler ave with pitchforks anyways, end of the day somebody has to be responsible regardless if they are responsible.

You had me at pitchforks, I’m heading to Lowe’s anyone else need anything?

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, cougar king said:

That's cool and all but realignment isnt only based on that. 

USF has no on campus stadium nor has the quality basketball infrastructure available.

Academically speaking, USF's endowment is on the smaller side as well. Maybe USF has a chance but it's not very likely they will be selected ahead of Houston, Cincy, Memphis, BYU or UCF.

Nobody thinks USF would be selected before BYU. You might want to do a little research about USF's academics as it may surprise you. While the basketball program always struggles, the building formally known as the Sun Dome is not too shabby.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, puc86 said:

That’s not a very good punchline and I appreciate you taking the time to get your message out there without attacking me for taking the easy joke. 

Haha, I’m not easily offended no worries; and yes it was a funny joke, made me chuckle. 😂