• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,148
  • Days Won:  56

5 hours ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Can we all let it sink in that UCF, Memphis and Houston all jumped us because the admin just screwed off for the last half decade.

We should be asking for heads at this point. The fact that people in charge will remain in power is insane. 

Which people?

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

9 hours ago, Brad said:

That's a good read. Of course it pretty much disagrees with @puc86's thoughts, but if you think about it, it makes sense. For one thing, if UT and OK stay till 2024, there won't be a huge tv contract to sign with. Maybe more than the AAC, but should VPMK bet the future on that? Here, as the article says, we have one conference rising and one conference dying. Does it come down to Aresco vs Bowlsby?

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Bowlsby got caught with his pants down

usa_today_16405163.jpg

Despite working with Sankey on the College Football Playoff Board, Bowlsby never saw SEC expansion coming.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,705
  • Days Won:  108

7 hours ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Can we all let it sink in that UCF, Memphis and Houston all jumped us because the admin just screwed off for the last half decade.

We should be asking for heads at this point. The fact that people in charge will remain in power is insane. 

The people that get blamed are gone. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

7 hours ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Doug and Judy have to go. It’s a no-brainer.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,557
  • Days Won:  3

9 hours ago, BullsFanInTX said:

FIFY

Yea, but doesn’t Coastal Carolina have a better athletic program than us?

Guest Jonesy Bull

So you all are saying there is a chance!  

Love the awesomeness of this thread and all it stands for......But, this is just all too much for my simple brain to handle.  Just wake me up when it is all over and decided.  I just hate for us to all get our hopes up again when another big disappointment is just as likely as not.

Guest Jonesy Bull
20 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I believe @Brad has another account and is trying to drive up advertising revenue on here.  😁

Probably so, and I have been noticing a lot more annoying pop up ads lately.  Thanks Brad!  😊

But let the rumor mill continue, I'll just glance periodically.  At least we are in some of the conversations this time, whether that means anything or not is highly debatable.  The only saving grace that I think we MAY have, is all the connections that VPMK has.  Not sure if that is nearly enough though, but it ain't nuthin.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, BDYZR said:

That's a good read. Of course it pretty much disagrees with @puc86's thoughts, but if you think about it, it makes sense. For one thing, if UT and OK stay till 2024, there won't be a huge tv contract to sign with. Maybe more than the AAC, but should VPMK bet the future on that? Here, as the article says, we have one conference rising and one conference dying. Does it come down to Aresco vs Bowlsby?

The writers at Underdog Dynasty a website dedicated to covering the AAC, CUSA and everyone below thinks it would be best for everyone to stay in the G5 color me shocked I say.