• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Game Attendence

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

You know my goal is not to have you leave or delete you.  Just serving up a bit of reality.  The climb up won't be as easy as the slide down.  One could be accomplished by not paying attention.  The other will require will and determination.  Pace yourself.

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

36 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You are probably right, it’s probably best that this is where I get off.

Stopped reading after that part.  Is this a promise?  😄  Although I don't read your long winded posts you are, at times, mildly entertianing.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

I think bcgruber is correct. Couldn't have been more than 5000 fans at last Saturdays game. Also where are all the students. The North end zone look pathetic. Way to support your team. The whole program has been sad for many years including the band. Stop doing themes and play some decent music.  I've been a season ticket holder for 24 years. 

• Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,596
  • Days Won:  29

Officially Shows Zero in Attendance Saturday, may not be released when they are this embarrassing . . . we never heard season ticket sales. 

Go BULLS !!!

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,596
  • Days Won:  29

On 10/16/2021 at 8:56 PM, Rex Havoc said:

We used to have a group of 16 and all sat together. We are down to 7 now. Most games just aren’t a lot of fun anymore. I’ve thought about not renewing and going to a couple away games. I actually have more fun now at away games. At least I get a vacation out of it. 

I can understand this.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

On 10/17/2021 at 12:14 PM, puc86 said:

You are probably right, it’s probably best that this is where I get off. I’ve just been sticking it out from a sense of duty or loyalty or wanting to believe this would all be worth it someday but I wouldn’t be able to come up with the last time it brought me any sense of enjoyment and I know that if not for your efforts I would be long gone. It just makes me sad because if CJL were coaching us against WVU or Louisville on the moon I would start building a rocket this afternoon, but to your point those days are long gone.

I don’t think it’s too much to ask to occasionally win a game or to use the giant head start you had to get into the B12 if UCF and Houston can do it but it’s probably too much for these people. VPMK and CJS are a recipe for failure and sound and act like any failing cooperate shells I’ve ever had the misfortune of having to deal with. My frustration and growing anger isn’t helping anything and probably isn’t extremely healthy.

USF means something to me and their systematic failure has destroyed that, I’ve already spent most of my USF budget on a vacation this coming November and have just bought some tickets to a couple of games while watching it on TV. I don’t imagine a time when i wouldn’t at least watch on TV but I just can’t make the dedication to something that I don’t think gives back anything that makes it feel worth it.

If you want to delete me I get it and I’m not mad but I don’t trust myself not to come here and post at least as I’m watching something or after something happens but it’s probably in everyone’s best interest that I don’t. Thanks for the memories Bulliever, there were some good times and despite what I’ve become I used to be pretty positive around here and that’s how I know that dealing with this isn’t enjoyable or fair to the masses. Maybe we get to a brighter future and I can be a positive force again, who knows.

I feel your pain...

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,033
  • Days Won:  38

On 10/17/2021 at 1:27 PM, Brad said:

The climb up won't be as easy as the slide down.

So hard to earn.  So easily burned.

Edited by Rocky Style

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,872
  • Days Won:  67

3 hours ago, Bull Rush said:

The whole program has been sad for many years including the band. 

What in the hell was the band wearing?? Freakin overalls, what an absolute embarrassment.  The band is a joke and thank you for pointing this out, I think we can do a better job of bashing the band on here, they have got off far too easy.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

I feel your pain...

How are things in the portal?

• ???? 1

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  811
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

What in the hell was the band wearing?? Freakin overalls, what an absolute embarrassment.  The band is a joke and thank you for pointing this out, I think we can do a better job of bashing the band on here, they have got off far too easy.

Band is no doubt Busch league.  I think the overalls are left over from the CWT janitor era.