• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just for those who hate the ucf “rivalry”

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

33 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Humm…🤔…I wonder if ucf will take this advice against us now? 

It’s the only self respecting thing to do

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,431
  • Days Won:  3

On 10/13/2021 at 8:28 PM, puc86 said:

No our rivalries were the people we competed with regularly and had organic things growing with like WV, this was a forced marriage that completely benefited one side at our expense. It was dumb it’s always been dumb and we never should have played them again in life no matter what the cost when we were up 4-0 on them. 

Except it really wasn't up to us whether or not to play them. If became a thing after the Big East imploded and the AAC was created. We literary had no choice. If the Big East with WVU UL Pitt was still around we probably would never have played them. 

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

Is there another rivalry where the fanbases actually despise each other so much?

With a lot of other rivalries it seems there is some level of mutual respect. 

With UCF I literally would love nothing more than they get caught cheating and get the death penalty. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

49 minutes ago, bulloni said:

Is there another rivalry where the fanbases actually despise each other so much?

With a lot of other rivalries it seems there is some level of mutual respect. 

With UCF I literally would love nothing more than they get caught cheating and get the death penalty. 

I'm guessing there are a bunch.  And you really count the 65 total USF fans as a fanbase. More like a gaggle.  

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I aint no hater and I think its foul that USF voted against UCF joining the AAC. Thats why they laughing at us. Dont be mad because they took advantage of the SAME opportunity we had. Real men dont hate on another man's success or blame it for his failures.  

To be truthful, he has been stating for years this would not benefit USF. His anger has more to do with our ineptness as well as our foolishness in thinking this would be beneficial in any way.  

Signed,

A real man with a rational point of view.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,596
  • Days Won:  424

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

At the time of the vote there were 6 voting members half of which knew they were leaving and according to the conference by laws they needed five votes. Do you honestly believe that from West Virginia, Louisville, Cincinnati, South Florida, Rutgers and Connecticut we couldn’t find a single vote to beg, borrow or steal?

Considering that there seemed to be a consensus out there that the conference screwed up by not inviting them the first time, yeah, I honestly believe that ..... if that was indeed even the scenario back then.

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

And my position is that by playing UCF we already lost because we had made a conscious decision that it wasn’t in our best interest to do so, just like the only way to win the AAC is to get the **** out the only way we win the bore on I-4 is by not having it.

And none of that explains how us "embracing" them contributed to them winning all those games ....

• Upvote 1