• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just for those who hate the ucf “rivalry”

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  153
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, chapelbull said:

Wrong .. but that's fine

This is starting to get really cute. Haha

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  153
  • Days Won:  0

33 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I aint no hater and I think its foul that USF voted against UCF joining the AAC. Thats why they laughing at us. Dont be mad because they took advantage of the SAME opportunity we had. Real men dont hate on another man's success or blame it for his failures.  We should have simply obtained success whether they were in the AAC or not. 

Someone once me told that was the “American” way. 🇺🇸 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

32 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I aint no hater and I think its foul that USF voted against UCF joining the AAC. Thats why they laughing at us. Dont be mad because they took advantage of the SAME opportunity we had. Real men dont hate on another man's success or blame it for his failures.  We should have simply obtained success whether they were in the AAC or not. 

No one is hating on them and there is a difference between being a hater and playing an active role in assisting someone you owe nothing to. We absolutely should have played an active role in keeping them out of our conference because they brought absolutely no value to us and would be competing for the same resources as we were. There is a reason UCF now wants nothing to do with us and it’s not hate it’s maintaining your position. This isn’t a charity it’s a business and sometimes the best way to handle your business is by not offering potential competition a hand up. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,512
  • Days Won:  422

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

We absolutely should have played an active role in keeping them out of our conference because they brought absolutely no value to us and would be competing for the same resources as we were.

We tried and it didn't work. Try and spin whatever happened after that however you want but bottom line, what they accomplished after getting in they did on their own ...

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

You missed my point. But, I didn't think of them as rivals.  

I do that a lot ....... but games like we had with Rutgers, and WVU, in 2007 are what birth rivalries.

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

We tried and it didn't work. Try and spin whatever happened after that however you want but bottom line, what they accomplished after getting in they did on their own ...

There were three teams left that had no reasonable path out and we were one of them, the other teams went out of their way not to sign a the new tv deal because they knew they were gone so you can spin it however you would like but if we wanted to black ball them we absolutely could have. And even if we did get stuck with them and there was nothing we could do there is absolutely no reason that we went all in on the rivalry that they had been demanding, except for of course that we had bought completely into package deal and stronger together nonsense (except for of course that we already had that type of idiotic thinking which is why we helped them get in). If you don’t honestly think we played a part in it then how do you explain how quickly we embraced them as our soulmate?

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

There were three teams left that had no reasonable path out and we were one of them, the other teams went out of their way not to sign a the new tv deal because they knew they were gone so you can spin it however you would like but if we wanted to black ball them we absolutely could have. And even if we did get stuck with them and there was nothing we could do there is absolutely no reason that we went all in on the rivalry that they had been demanding, except for of course that we had bought completely into package deal and stronger together nonsense (except for of course that we already had that type of idiotic thinking which is why we helped them get in). If you don’t honestly think we played a part in it then how do you explain how quickly we embraced them as our soulmate?

First, I seriously doubt that we alone could have blackballed them but if there's any evidence out there that we could, I'd be interested in seeing it.

Second, again, how did us "embracing" them help them win games and us lose games?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, HyperBullee said:

This is starting to get really cute. Haha

I agree.   Watching you two respond with zero clue is quite humorous

25 minutes ago, Triple B said:

First, I seriously doubt that we alone could have blackballed them but if there's any evidence out there that we could, I'd be interested in seeing it.

Second, again, how did us "embracing" them help them win games and us lose games?

At the time of the vote there were 6 voting members half of which knew they were leaving and according to the conference by laws they needed five votes. Do you honestly believe that from West Virginia, Louisville, Cincinnati, South Florida, Rutgers and Connecticut we couldn’t find a single vote to beg, borrow or steal? And my position is that by playing UCF we already lost because we had made a conscious decision that it wasn’t in our best interest to do so, just like the only way to win the AAC is to get the **** out the only way we win the bore on I-4 is by not having it.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Well said.

image.png.06d62090e1acb73929dbe52310eea254.png

Humm…🤔…I wonder if ucf will take this advice against us now?