• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, how are we feeling?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

5 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Thank you, probably the third time I have heard this today and it is still morning.  I am just trying to make the world a better place and it appears I am successful in this noble cause. 

And I'm sure those other 2 were as sincere as mine.

"I told him he was an inspiration ..."

FMG0DCB.gif

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

As a beefstud orignal, this crap is hard to watch right now. Ucf to b12 makes it even worse. I remeber some games were not televised and I had to listen to them on the car radio. Or worse yet, refreshing sports page on yahoo every 5 seconds. Who remebers doing that?! To watch USF get blasted every week sucks. Im hopeful for Timmy. I watched the entire game really pulling for the guy. I think he did okay going up against Florida. Someone said it earlier his raw but the potential is there. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,638
  • Days Won:  3

If yesterday was the first game of the season, I’d be feeling absolutely okay today. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

Agreed, they didnt give up. The 2 times we had 4th and 4 beyond mid field and didnt go for it?? That shows you have no confidence in your offense or..the coach quit on them or..to afraid to fail?? 

Of course if we went for it both times and failed (which was most probable) everyone would ***** that we got blown out 56 to 20 (which again was most probable with their offense). 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

I don’t see how he could possibly be afraid of failing at this point, it seems second nature to him

🗡️💗     Wow !! You went for his heart Puc...So cold

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

6 minutes ago, Boomer said:

If yesterday was the first game of the season, I’d be feeling absolutely okay today. 

Old wives tale is that you make a big improvement between your first and second games ..... although not sure what old wives know about college football.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Of course if we went for it both times and failed (which was most probable) everyone would ***** that we got blown out 56 to 20 (which again was most probable with their offense). 

Yeah. I said yesterday, I questioned the move to punt, but I think he was stopping things from blowing up. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

With the score what it was and the time left in the game, your D is doing much better than first half....Go for it. We seem to have a stigma about 4th and 4...Last week 4th and 4 couldnt get in the end zone. We are supposed to have talent. They did contain well but a good hit off tackle?? Pop to Tight End? We weren't going to win this one so..be bold. We have a guru Off Coordinator right??

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

30 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I think coaches get criticized for most things that do not work but I don’t think anyone has ever criticized one of our coaches for acting like they are trying to win. Most of the complaints in this regard are pretty consistently about looking like you have quit and just trying a vanity field goal or punting away your dwindling possibilities.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

50 minutes ago, Triple B said:

And I'm sure those other 2 were as sincere as mine.

"I told him he was an inspiration ..."

FMG0DCB.gif

kevin hart look GIF