• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Won’t be back to RJS

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,517
  • Days Won:  422

1 minute ago, Peatearpan said:

I mean, with limited capacity why not let people pay for a seat to bring their dogs. That’s extra revenue, plus they could hand out USF poop bags as a fan item. Just embrace our shittiness.

I think that's genius except for one thing ....... would you really want to subject your family pet to that? PETA would shut it down before it even got started.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,512
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I think that's genius except for one thing ....... would you really want to subject your family pet to that? PETA would shut it down before it even got started.

You’re right, poor guy would have to be put down before halftime.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Peatearpan said:

I mean, with limited capacity why not let people pay for a seat to bring their dogs. That’s extra revenue, plus they could hand out USF poop bags as a fan item. Just embrace our shittiness.

I read this post three times and three times I thought it was brilliant, until I heard a radio advertisement that said “ dog bite? “ call blah blah blah lawyer.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

19 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Not just 1/5th of the population, you are comparing us to basically a country with one ethnic group, one religion which makes it much easier to join together and work toward a common goal.  We have a melting pot with many that have no intention of assimilating into a common culture or shared belief and others that are taught to distrust and dislike each other.  We are an overweight diverse country that lacks the will or want to band together and eventually this will lead toward our demise. Happy Monday to everyone!😀

Thailand may be a little more diverse than you might think, and I know for sure Indonesia is each Island has it's own language, culture, and religion. I think you are correct about America as a generalization, that they do not have the same drive towards self physical health and that individualism is taken to such an extreme that there is little thought about community anymore. Most folks I know, at least when I was living stateside, barely even talk to their neighbors. It is what it is, I'm glad I'm out, I doubt I'll be back. But still wish the best for the Bulls and Bolts when I can catch games. 

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

On 10/25/2020 at 11:30 AM, Azmodi said:

Global pandemic my ass. This "Pandemic", has the mortality rate of the common flu. I'm tired of the fear police and their "Social Medea" campain to destroy peoples lives. How many people have lost their business, homes and all for fear of death from a bug that won't harm anyone with a good dose of vitamins "C" and "D". Call it wat you want but don't follow in ignorance. Find other sources of information. You will feel releaved as you drop that mask and go for a walk in the sun.

Your grammar and spelling almost is as bad as your take on this subject matter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

On 10/25/2020 at 10:30 AM, Azmodi said:

Global pandemic my ass. This "Pandemic", has the mortality rate of the common flu. I'm tired of the fear police and their "Social Medea" campain to destroy peoples lives. How many people have lost their business, homes and all for fear of death from a bug that won't harm anyone with a good dose of vitamins "C" and "D". Call it wat you want but don't follow in ignorance. Find other sources of information. You will feel releaved as you drop that mask and go for a walk in the sun.

Keep preaching truth to power!

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

15 minutes ago, Joe said:

Your grammar and spelling almost is as bad as your take on this subject matter.

He actually is correct to a degree...again, there is a middle ground here...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,847
  • Days Won:  67

3 hours ago, SpeedyBull said:

Thailand may be a little more diverse than you might think

95% of the nation practices Buddhism, over 90% speak Thai in their homes and 90% are Thai.  I know that most people on this board (including me 😀)don’t care about this and you know the area where you live far better than myself who has never set foot there but I don’t think it is worthy of a comparison to the US.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

He actually is correct to a degree...again, there is a middle ground here...

There is no middle ground in the year 2020.

6 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

95% of the nation practices Buddhism, over 90% speak Thai in their homes and 90% are Thai.  I know that most people on this board (including me 😀)don’t care about this and you know the area where you live far better than myself who has never set foot there but I don’t think it is worthy of a comparison to the US.

Ethno-States may prove to be safer and more stable in the future.