• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Won’t be back to RJS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  351
  • Content Count:  4,067
  • Days Won:  56

7 hours ago, Azmodi said:

Global pandemic my ass. This "Pandemic", has the mortality rate of the common flu. I'm tired of the fear police and their "Social Medea" campain to destroy peoples lives. How many people have lost their business, homes and all for fear of death from a bug that won't harm anyone with a good dose of vitamins "C" and "D". Call it wat you want but don't follow in ignorance. Find other sources of information. You will feel releaved as you drop that mask and go for a walk in the sun.

As someone who knows people whose health has been personally compromised by this virus, you, sir, have your head in the sand. Your attitude is ignorant and dangerous. And, please, there is no need for you to respond, unless you’d like to take your mask-less ass to a spot I can send you to visit with some who are dealing with this “fake pandemic” that’s just like the flu.

Edited by Dave_Glaser
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,831
  • Days Won:  67

42 minutes ago, Cornada said:

Just a quick google search.  The first section was several months old so I updated w/ the second paragraph.

If the fatality rate for the flu is .1% or a little less and Fauci says Covid is 10x more lethal  than wouldn’t the fatality rate for Covid be 1.0% and the CDC says 5x’s so wouldn’t that be .5%?  These guys don’t do much to instill confidence in their findings, how do they come up with a 2-3% fatality rate?

• Like 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
51 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

As someone who knows people whose health has been personally compromised by this virus, you, sir, have your head in the sand. Your attitude is ignorant and dangerous. And, please, there is no need for you to respond, unless you’d like to take your mask-less ass to a spot I can send you to visit with some who are dealing with this “fake pandemic” that’s just like the flu.

Well said Dave.  And i totally support and agree with all that you said.

I think people that havent had a personal experience with this either are in denial or just living in their own personal fantasy world.

This **** is for real.  I know from personal experience.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,459
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

The thread was not one of our best but I believe we are simply playing down to the on field performance we are witnessing.  Our team is so bad that it is affecting the quality of our threads.  I for one am sandbagging until I see a better product on the field, be prepared to be underwhelmed with irrelevant cliches coupled with nonsensical babble for the near future.  I don’t feel this team deserves my best work right now.  

If you’re allowing the on the field product to affect the quality of your posts here then get the **** out and we’ll give a young, hungry poster a chance to develop ....

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

11 minutes ago, Triple B said:

If you’re allowing the on the field product to affect the quality of your posts here then get the **** out and we’ll give a young, hungry poster a chance to develop ....

Triple just pulled someones scholarship

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

17 minutes ago, Triple B said:

We have young hungry posters?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,831
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Triple just pulled someones scholarship

I just took off my pads and left the field.  Nick and I are both getting disrespected and we won’t stand for this crap.  I have officially entered the portal under the advice of Corey.

Just now, El_Toro_86 said:

We have young hungry posters?

We will, Trips is shopping the portal.

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, Friscobull said:

I just took off my pads and left the field.  Nick and I are both getting disrespected and we won’t stand for this crap.  I have officially entered the portal under the advice of Corey.

Looks like Trip has lost the locker room

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

No fans at the next post...